Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Fellow Conscripts...((For "Reds" only))

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
Trace
User

Re: Fellow Conscripts...((For "Reds" only))

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 2:32 PM
I'd like to officially welcome foilism to the dark side. Have a Sark's brew on me, foil! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 2:39 PM
*walks into bar, sits next to Trace*

Hey babetron, whassup?

*looks around*

Huh, so this is your hangout, huh? Pretty nice. Can I buy you somethin'? Sarks Brew? Anyway I just thought I would stop on by to see your digs. Seemed only fair. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Trace
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 2:43 PM
Yep, this is the red joint. Carnivorax designed it and I'd be careful if I were you when hanging out in here. He can be VERY protective of his turf.

But sure, I'll take a Sarks

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 2:45 PM
Carnivorax I didn't come here to see.

*Buys Trace and himself a Sarks Brew*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

shorty99
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 3:24 PM
inch by inch... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

foilism
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 4:59 PM
Hello fellow reds, I've been busting my chips all day in exam halls and wanna kick back some sark's brews, anyone wanna join me??

*Buys everyone a drink*where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FusionAddict
User

on Tuesday, June, 17, 2003 7:37 AM
*glitches, then pulls his disc and gets ready to throw it*

WHATCHOO SAYIN BOUT MY MOMMA?!?!?!?

*zzt*

What the name of MasterC was that?

The Clu abides, man...

Trace
User

on Tuesday, June, 17, 2003 12:56 PM
Good grief, fusion, what was in your drink?

Get outta here, foilism! You're about as red as an evergreen tree. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

NULL UNIT
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 9:21 PM
ORIGINAL FILENAME:Secu4.dll
CURRENT FILENAME:NULL UNIT
DESIGNATION:Surveillance and Carrier Operation, court marshaled for "thinking" and failing to recover conscripts

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Trace
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 9:27 PM
Heya, Null Unit. Welcome to Club Red

NULL UNIT
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 9:42 PM
hehe thanks I almost went blue after Sark slapped the hell out of me, but I figured I would to the same thing if I was in his position, and if it wast for my filename change I would have probably beed removed from the system when I became obsolete, but luckily I was overlooked. Long live the MCP!

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Qix77
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 11:19 PM
Thought I'd make an appearance since I'm a RED.

..... Hey.... Toss a "Master Control Beer" over in this direction.

MechaDriver
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 12:58 AM
*A deep red colored Madcat Battlemech with glowing red highlights (which at the moment aren't gowing very brightly) lumbers up to the front of the 'Red Bar' coming to a stop with a 'groan'. Smoke rises from various parts and battered armor is apparent all over the 'mech.

MechaDriver opens the hatch and nimblely, if not a little grogily, hops down various parts of the 'mech. He misses his last landing onto the deck and stumbles through the Bar door. Laying flat on his back, he lift his arm ...*

*Groan* Honey. I'm home. Man, I need something REALLY strong ... or a LOT of brew. And I think I'll have it right here on the floor. I don't think I could get-up now if I wanted to. Oh yeah:

FILENAME: MechaDriver
DESIGNATION: Driver/Pilot - I drive really fast and like to blow stuff up and am quite proficent at both.

If you want details, look at my profile.

Sorry I've been away for so long. A lot has been happening with me and my User. Downed or corrupted home systems for me to take care of (Reloading an/or Virus fighting). Physically moving home systems (bought/ moved to a house) for my User. Needless to say, I've been exceedingly busy and haven't been able to post here for some time. I've been trying to keep up with the happenings around the sector but I fear I've missed more than I know. All I know right now is that the 'Reds' are a little Program deficient and I should get back to bolster our numbers. So here I am. Let me rest up for a few cycles and I'll be ready to ... whatever we're doing.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

The light that burns twice as bright, burns half as long ...

Trace
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 1:04 PM
Trace waves at Qix and tosses him a cold MCB.

Hey, Mecha! You and your user have been working waaaay too hard. Here, have a nice cold Sark's Brew. That'll help you power up order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 1:52 PM
Yo MechDriver! We shoudl drag sometime, y'know? It's nice to have a fellow pilot around here, even if he is red.

rhender.exe
User

There is a NEW system order.

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 4:54 PM
A game bot strolls in, flanked by a couple of ICPs, and followed by another. He turns, issues a few orders, and the two ICPs leave and take their new posts outside the door. The last takes it's post in the shadows in the back fo the bar, barely seen.

He listens a moment to the snippets of conversation about animosity toward blues and other ancient topics. Finally he speaks:

You all haven't been patched in a while, have you? All this talk about Sark is amusing, but it really belongs in the archive bin. I bring news. There is a new threat. Yellows have been sighted, destroying everything we hold dear, even corrupting the very fabric of our world! They are so cruel in their nature they don't even have the decency to derezz their opponent! Instead, they mutate good, functioning prorgrams into tortured, sickly, lunatic abberations like themselves.

Whatever grudges you have had with the blues, I suggest you remove from the heap. They are valuable, contributing members of the system and they deserve our respect, and most importantly, our protection! The yellows have been specially targeting the blues lately as they lack the suspicion and defenses we are naturally written with.

Tron may have fought for the user, but we fight for the admin!

Trace, covert ops are requested to report to the game grid for retooling as game bots. There you will find an upgrade to your lightcycle. Be on the lookout for griefers and aimbots. While they may look blue at first, their energy runs a disgusting yellow, giving them abilities outside their parameters.

Rhender.exe

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 5:27 PM
Uhh...let's be a little more specfic, huh? The ones you're talking about are a sickly yellow/green. Myself, I've been a nice, healty lively green and now a shiny happy gold. kthx.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 7:12 PM
*Sketch enters the bar. He glances around the room viewing all the red programs present.*

[]This place seems up my allley.[]
*Sketch approches the bar and knocks a drunken program off his stool and on to the floor. Sketch brushes him to the side with his foot and lets out a laugh and then takes the programs seat. He grabs the bar tender by the neck and looks him in the eye.*

[]Give me your strongest energy drink.[]
*The bar tender imediantly gets Sketch a hard mixed Sark's Brew on the data rocks. Sketch takes his drink and drinks it while looking around the room.*

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 7:51 PM
Am I to understand that someone has been messing with my lightcycle? Hmm...well, I guess if they were improvements, I won't derezz anyone for it. Maim, mutilate, maybe. But no derezzing.

rhender, please don't insult my boyfriend. I like him, see? And I really don't want to have to do damage to a fellow red...especially one so very well built as yourself.

Trace swoops down on Sketch.

Hey, there, tall, dark and redsome. Why the transformation? I thought you were blue through and through!

She orders him another Sark's Brew.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 8:08 PM
Trace Wrote:
Trace swoops down on Sketch.

Hey, there, tall, dark and redsome. Why the transformation? I thought you were blue through and through!

She orders him another Sark's Brew.

[]What do you mean I was blue? I don't recall being blue in my memory.[]
*Sketch grins and takes the Sarks brew*

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

FirstPrevious Page: of 8 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Fellow Conscripts...((For "Reds" only))