Tron 2.0 
 I just noticed...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Esotek
Sector Admin

I just noticed...

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 9:36 PM
I don't know if everyone else saw this or not but I just noticed that in the Gallery on Tron20.net in Level 2 you see two of the original Lightcycles. Very interesting.

Compucore
User

Re: I just noticed...

on Wednesday, March, 05, 2003 10:24 PM
Yeah I just noticed that right after you've posted this message. Neat. They still have the originals in there. (Sounding like Enstein.) I vonder vhat elze thar goingto bringz in to da zite.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:07 AM

I'm glad the old Lightcycles are in the game. I still don't like the look of the new Supercycle, though it has grown on me a little.

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Trace
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 11:13 AM
I remember the original lightcycles were in the trailer, too. That was my favorite part of the trailer abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

curtishart
User

Trace...

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 1:02 PM
Where in the trailer? I just watched it again and didn't see it.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:40 PM
Its in one of the many Trailers. I don't remember which one specifically. You you'll see it if you get all of them...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

curtishart
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 3:32 PM
Compucore Wrote:Its in one of the many Trailers. I don't remember which one specifically. You you'll see it if you get all of them...

There's more than one trailer? Curse my dial-up connection. By the time I download all of them the game will already be here!

Slightly OT: Is anyone having problems with the tron20.net site? The top nav bar of it (A flash file) won't fully load for me. It stalls at 39% loading.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 3:50 PM
I feel like a ditz, where exactly is level 2 gallery? ^^;

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 4:08 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:I feel like a ditz, where exactly is level 2 gallery? ^^;

Just click on Gallery in the menu bar. You should see 6 images. Two are of Lightcycles.

EDIT: You can also see the cycles in the top screen by clicking where the red arrow is pointing. You will see it change to Level 2. The images should cycle. Here is a screen cap below.

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 4:20 PM
Last time I had check there were several different ones out for the game. Like a variety. One place that I know of that you can download at least three of them is calle File shack. http://www.fileshack.com. Register there (Its free to join.) And download to your hearts content. Just to give you fair warning. There is a waiting time to get the files downloaded. Like about 5 minutes or something like that. Its not long. Then save it to your hard drive and thats about it. That's where I got the download of the video from tecmo for Extreme volleyball. (Beautiful woman in bikini cladded outfits. Thought my fdace has dropped to the floor when I saw that one.) There are places like that you can get them from.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 4:31 PM
Ohhhh! I see it now!

I didn't see it before because that part was /blocked/ because my monitor is 800x600. Apparently, the site doesn't like 800x600...

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 5:07 PM
I love the transparency at the beginning of the jet wall! Soooooo purdy!

Compucore
User

on Saturday, March, 08, 2003 7:51 PM
Looked kind of nifty when I saw it. (TIlting my head again.) Things that make you go hmmmm.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

tabby_cat
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 5:15 PM
Hi I'm new here.

I haven't seen that much about 2.0 yet (stupid dialup), but I really hope they don't re-design the look of things like the light-cycles or the tanks. They should put new stuff in of course but they shouldn't deviate too far from the original style. I mean if they have lightcycles but they are completely redesigned to look meaner, then they aren't really lightcycles to me anymore, just another clone of the 'snake' game.

I guess my point is that the 'look' of Tron goes beyond just back-lighting effects. I don't like the bulky look of the main character. I much prefer the more streamlined look from the movie. Who am I kidding? I just like watching Bruce B in tights ;-)

I wonder if they are going to deal with the 'meta-physical' effect on programs of having users running around in the systems with them. I mean once you know that your gods are just as falible as you its all downhill towards rebellion.

In Tron, AI already exists because of quantum effects, now add to this 20 years of better program design and faster hardware which is producing better AI at the human level, what is that going to be like at the 'program level'. Then you add the fact that we treat them like slaves, computer control of machines in the real-world and our dependance on computers you are heading towards a SkyNet/Matrix style revolt.

For that matter if we can digitize a person into a program, why can't a program be digitized into a person?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 1:17 PM
Welcome to the Sector Tabby

Hmmm....looks like Neko might have a friend now

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Szsn
User

on Saturday, April, 05, 2003 2:42 AM
Light cycles own me on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

-------------------------------------------------------
Jason "Session" Marischen

End of Line.

Nikster
User

on Saturday, April, 05, 2003 2:46 AM

Welcome to the Sector Szsn where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 I just noticed...