Other Sectors 
 The "Who's On" Cafe...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
TheJediUnit
User

The "Who's On" Cafe...

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 9:39 AM
Hey, ever been in "Who's On", saw someone else that's ALSO in "Who's On" with you and wish you could say somethin' to them? Well, now you can! Anytime you make a "Who's On" encounter, come here and blab! Now we don't have to go in there at the same time and just STARE at each other like... like... strange anti-social virtual zombies.

Could be fun. Okay, here it goes...

*flips on the Cafe's open sign*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Auric
Sector Creator

Even Better

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 10:04 AM
What if, when you see someone else is on, you jump into the Live Web Chat. Then someone else will see that when they visit who's on, and poof: Live Chat!

With as many people that visit this site, I'm suprised it's as under-used as it is.

Just remember to hang around in the chat for more than a minute, as some people have it minimized and forget to check it every now and then.

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

TheJediUnit
User

Re: The "Who's On" Cafe...

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 10:23 AM
Well, that's not as much of a better idea for those of us with snail's-pace internet connections. While I'm fine with Live-Chat once it's up and I'm on, it takes my connection a good while to bring up.

*sigh*

But, at work I have a racing T1 line, but don't have the time to stay on longer than a minute or two at a time.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 10:25 AM
he he he!

I just peeked in Who's On and it's LOADED with other's in who's on!
He he he!

--Spock

Sapaca
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 10:40 AM
Hey Jedi, nice little Cafe you have going here. To kick off the celebration I went into the live chat and chatted for a few minutes. Not a very livly bunch. It was like two in the morning where on fellow was.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 11:00 AM
I don't say much at 2 in the morning.

It's usually nothing but a few snorts and "zzzzzzzzzz."

--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 12:14 PM
Too bad the mac at school can't run java script. *kicks the machine* Stupid mac.

I can get on at work, but... I'm working on a biiiiig project, so I'll mostly likely be reachable via yahoo, aim, and icq. ^^; (Becuz I'm using trillian at work so I can communicate with my co-workers.)where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:04 PM
*hugs own Mac in a parental-protection reflex, sheltering it from the risks of Kia's deadly foot*

Hey, I love my Macs. Love 'em at work... love my Cube at home.

...I think.

--Spock

Nikster
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:07 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Too bad the mac at school can't run java script. *kicks the machine* Stupid mac.

I beat my iMac with bricks...it's really quite effective.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:10 PM
Jedi's Mac: *gasp!!!* "Whaaaaahhh!!"

Jedi: "STOP SCARING MY MAC!"

*caressing sobbing Mac*

Jedi: "There there now, It's okay. I WON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO YOU. *ahem!*"

--Spock

Nikster
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:23 PM
Well...I'm sure YOUR Mac does not need it...my roommate's, however, is.......special. I almost think it LIKES it

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:28 PM
Ooooo.... I never knew Mac's could run S&M too.

Ewwww... That Mac needs to be thrown into the game grid against Sark on a grumpy day. Nasty bugger.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

--Spock

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:31 PM

I know how it is Nikster. I had to deal with 30 disfunctional macs at once. Tis a job. Mainly cause of the os. OS 10 works great. Alot better than 9.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:35 PM
Ah, Sketch, that explains it. The 'perverted Mac's' must be running OS X.

Hate to see when Mac develops full blown version OS XXX.

*cringes*

--Spock

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 2:42 PM
Yeah.
There was alot of glitches on os 9 I had to deal with on those suckers. The biggest one was when the they would eat a zip disc. UGH. Paperclips are lifesaves for getting eaten zip discs out.

os XXX... *sketch shivers* scarey, very very scarey!
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 3:41 PM
the mac in my mom's office is running on 7.5 (fun with random system bombs!)
...IE crashes it a lot. I know. Sheer irony!

I'm at work, right now. >.>; On a nice PC box with windows 98 SE on it. :P

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 7:39 PM
Trace waves at Esotek.

Heya! Wassup?

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 8:03 PM
Trace Wrote:Trace waves at Esotek.

Heya! Wassup?

Hey there!
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 8:06 PM
THe live web chat is gfreat. I've already spoken with a few people through there. THats where I usually hang out at times when I get a chance too. Its great for chatting up a storm. And Ionstorm that is.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Trace
User

on Thursday, March, 06, 2003 8:09 PM
I'd like to, but I can't whilst I'm at work. Next time I'm surfing at home, I'll drop in order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 The "Who's On" Cafe...