Collector 
 I am thinking about...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

I am thinking about...

on Monday, March, 10, 2003 12:07 PM
putting a classified page on my site so people can sell things about and other stuff. I already have a page there now, but I haven't updated in a while: www.usbro.20fr.com I'll tell you all when I put it there.

http://discussionhub.net - Discussion Hub

TheJediUnit
User

Re: I am thinking about...

on Thursday, March, 13, 2003 9:47 AM
Sounds neat, but a bit brave. Just make sure you put enough disclaimer information about how responsible you're not for delinquent traders, dispite the unlikelyhood. Apart from just being careful, it is a good idea. I'd definately be there checkin' out the inventory, that's for sure.

Good luck, and keep us informed with your progress.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Nikster
User

on Saturday, March, 22, 2003 12:13 PM
That sounds like a good idea on the surface, shorty. But it is a BIG responsibility to post stuff like that. You're much better off to maybe put a link on your site to something like Ebay or Yahoo auctions. If you'd look to your left, you'd see that's what this site does (in the 'links' section)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, March, 26, 2003 8:37 PM
I wasn't able to fit the thingymadoo on the page. I will continue trying but it doesn't look like it will work, I had the HTML codes and everything and had it in the page it just wouldn't work right and wouldn't appear half the time.

http://discussionhub.net - Discussion Hub

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 I am thinking about...
You Are Not Online

Not Logged In

Sign In or Create An Account

I/O Tower