Our soapbox...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
Speeder
User

Re: Our soapbox...

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 11:33 AM
Sorry to disturb you Jedi but

GET ME OUT OF THIS OVEN!!!!!!!!!! I'M STARTING TO BOND WITH FOILISM'S LIGHTCYCLE

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 11:43 AM
*with a mighty leap JediUnit bounds on the lightcycle bisecting it with a single pass of his millenium blue saber freeing Shorty after which the cycle disappears in a cluster of pixels. He tosses Shorty his disk.*

Look sharp!

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Speeder
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 11:48 AM
Umm, I'm Speeder not Shorty.

You freed the wrong person, moron, and thanks to you i'm now going to have a lightcycle grafted onto my arm for the rest of my life.

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 11:59 AM
*waits to see how long it takes for Speeder to see his lower half is missing*on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Speeder
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 12:01 PM
You know, this could be classed as bullying.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 12:06 PM
I'm a Jedi. Bullying is not in my character.

Here's your legs.

--Spock

Speeder
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 12:12 PM
Thanks, just put some FEE-MO on them, put them back under my torso and then bake me then i'll be as good for nothing as I was without legs.

I don't believe this, I have a lightcycle bonded to my arm and legs attached by FEE-MO.

I'm pretty much a null unit.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

foilism
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 2:19 PM
True, but boy do you look cool

Speeder
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 3:09 PM
What maybe I should go into a modelling career.

I can see it now, the new Summer Fasion *FEE-MO*

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, March, 30, 2003 6:10 PM
I don't see it. I can't see anything without... AH!

*picks up contact and puts it in saline*

Finally. At least now I can distinquish who is who... and who's a fashion diva...

and who ain't.

*blasts Meco's Star Wars disco*

Jump back! OW! Hey! Upf!

--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, March, 31, 2003 1:03 AM
*steps on the soapbox*

I hate how Marvel has been treating Gambit lately. It's like, he's barely anywhere. I keep hearing rumors that he's in the movie... that he's not in the movie.
Which drives me crazy.
I don't want Rogue to be with iceman in the second movie AHHHHHHHH *rips her hair out*

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

shorty99
User

on Monday, March, 31, 2003 9:38 PM
I know I havent seen Gambit lately, I wonder whats up?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TheJediUnit
User

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 11:46 AM
He's weeping in a session of Gamblers Anonomous.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--Spock

Trace
User

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 12:10 PM
"Irregardless" is not even really a word, is it? If it is, it shouldst be burned, regardless of the outcome!!

OooOOooOooo the XMen movie. Should be cool! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 12:27 PM
foilism Wrote:It's the stuff you mold like play-do then bake. maybe it's a british thing.

Nahhh...they sell it at Walmart

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 12:29 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:*steps on the soapbox*

I hate how Marvel has been treating Gambit lately. It's like, he's barely anywhere. I keep hearing rumors that he's in the movie... that he's not in the movie.
Which drives me crazy.
I don't want Rogue to be with iceman in the second movie AHHHHHHHH *rips her hair out*

Even if he does not show up in the final movie...if he was in any scenes, they'll probably show up on the DVD release when it comes out. Soooooo...I would not worry, you'll probably still get to see him order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 1:01 PM
*nodsnods*
*takes this time to brick Jedi with a disc for the bad joke*
*also sends a lot of grid bugs after Marvel. >_>*

Ah, well, yeah, you're right, Nik. There is the dvd... then again, the actor for him is listed in several credits... so, I wonder... HMMM....

Too bad I have a class project on the day that X-Men movie comes out! AAAAAH! (There's the weekend, though, but I don't wanna break my record of having seen the movie on opening day... er, rather, I only got to do with the first movie. Had fun getting lost in the theatres )

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 1:05 PM
I have a free ticket to see X-Men 2 I got it when I bought X-Men 1.5 =)

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 1:06 PM
Ummm....how did you get lost in the theatre?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 1:12 PM
Funny story, really.
I was wandering around, looking for the one that had my showtime... and I ended up in the wrong room!
Granted, it took me a while to figure out what was wrong... (ironically, the movie had just started. The ticket I had was for 30 minutes later!)
I ran out and found my friends and the *right* room. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FirstPrevious Page: of 6 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Our soapbox...