Problem editing profile:

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

Problem editing profile:

on Monday, March, 31, 2003 10:12 PM
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.

Source Error:

Line 88:
Line 89: .Fields("userCity").Value = txtCity.Text
Line 90: .Fields("userState").Value = txtState.Text
Line 91:
Line 92: '.Fields("userPassword").Value = lstrCode

Source File: D:\WWW\TronSector\members\settings.aspx Line: 90

Stack Trace:

[COMException (0x80040e21): Multiple-step OLE DB operation generated errors. Check each OLE DB status value, if available. No work was done.] adodb.Field.set_Value(Object pvar) +0
ASP.settings_aspx.Submit_Click(Object Sender, EventArgs E) in D:\WWW\TronSector\members\settings.aspx:90
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e) +108
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.System.Web.UI.IPostBackEventHandler.RaisePostBackEvent(String eventArgument) +57
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEventHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +18
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(NameValueCollection postData) +33
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +1301

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288

And again, Stack "Trace" error!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

TheJediUnit
User

Re: Problem editing profile:

on Monday, March, 31, 2003 11:33 PM
...I ain't sayin' nuthin'.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Esotek
Sector Admin

on Monday, March, 31, 2003 11:46 PM
I don't have a problem editing my profile. Are you having the same problem Shorty is Jedi?

TheJediUnit
User

on Tuesday, April, 01, 2003 12:09 AM
I don't think anyone has my problems.

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 6:40 PM
The past couple of times I have tried to edit it I always run into the same Server Application Error!

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 6:44 PM
I've tried editing the comments section and it never changes it. Dunno why. But it's not a big deal

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 02, 2003 6:52 PM
Your always trying to change something for the evil aint ya Trace?

Lew
User

on Thursday, April, 03, 2003 6:32 AM
Esotek Wrote:I don't have a problem editing my profile. Are you having the same problem Shorty is Jedi?

I'm also having problems with my profile...

http://www.tron-sector.com/Forums/default.aspx?do=top&id=167291

Nikster
User

on Friday, April, 04, 2003 1:26 AM
Trace Wrote:I've tried editing the comments section and it never changes it. Dunno why. But it's not a big deal

Yeah...I can't do that either.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

shorty99
User

on Saturday, April, 05, 2003 11:07 PM
And that is supposed to be a good thing!where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Sunday, April, 06, 2003 1:08 AM
shorty99 Wrote:And that is supposed to be a good thing!

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

shorty99
User

on Sunday, April, 06, 2003 11:33 PM
Well its true! (Hope Neko aint around)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Problem editing profile: