Tron 2.0 
 System reqs. for new game

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
reptilerobots
User

on Friday, April, 04, 2003 5:23 PM
what are the PC system requirements for the upcoming game? I am getting a new PC soon, and want to make sure that I have all the necessary speed and memory!where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

"Now THAT is a big door."

www.vberkvlt.com

TronFAQ
Sector Admin

Re: System reqs. for new game

on Saturday, April, 05, 2003 1:00 AM

Check out the "I finally did it... " thread. In there, I mentioned the requirements for .

Or you can visit tron20.net to find out the same info.

Like I said in the other thread, if No One Lives Forever 2 runs well on your system, then so should .

Basically, anything above 1 GHz with at least 256 MB RAM and a GeForce 3 or Radeon 8500 should be okay, I would say.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

LDSOFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

Compucore
User

Re: System reqs. for new game

on Saturday, April, 05, 2003 10:54 AM
Oh yeah I remember seeing thta thread for the system requiments around here. I think it was posted twice if memory serves me correctly. But if you can't find it here is the recap of the requirements directly from tron20.net.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIRED

·Windows® 98/ME/2000 with latest service pack/XP ·DirectX(tm) 8.1 or higher ·Intel Pentium® III or AMD AthlonÔ 500Mhz or equivalent ·128 MB RAM (256MB for Windows XP) ·32MB Direct3D compatible video card with Hardware T&L, 32-bit color support, and DirectX 8.1 compatible driver ·1.2 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation ·Additional hard drive space for a Windows swap file and saved game files. ·4x CD ROM ·16 bit DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card ·56k modem or LAN for multiplay ·Mouse ·Keyboard

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM

·Windows® 98/ME/2000 with latest service pack/XP ·DirectX(tm) 8.1 or higher ·Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon 1Ghz or equivalent ·256 MB RAM ·64 MB Direct3D compatible video card with Hardware T&L, 32-bit color support, and DirectX 8.1 compatible driver ·1.6 GB free Hard Drive Space for installation ·Additional hard drive space for a Windows swap file and saved game files. ·4x CD ROM ·A 16-bit DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card with support for 32 hardware 3D voices and EAX 2.0. ·Cable modem or LAN for multiplay ·Mouse ·Keyboard

SUPPORTED CHIPSETS*

NVIDIA GeForce4; NVIDIA GeForce3; NVIDIA GeForce2; NVIDIA GeForce 256; ATI Radeon 9700; ATI Radeon 9000; ATI Radeon 8500; ATI Radeon 7500; ATI Radeon 7200; ATI Radeon; Matrox Parhelia 512

If I had the money to upgrade myself I would have gone with dual processors with at least twice if not 3 times the amount of ram and keep the recommened video card that they mention that will work with it. But that is just my opinion on it. Since I deal with a lot of computer repairs and I do a lot of heavy programming with Oracle and the what nots for schooling. Since I am dealing with programs like Oracle and Studio.net that takes a lot of Ram when its loaded into memory.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillpill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0