Other Sectors 
 Who's Online Problem!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
shorty99
User

Who's Online Problem!!!

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:23 PM
When I tried to visit the Who's Online it said there was a Server Application Error!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

shorty99
User

Re: Who's Online Problem!!!

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:26 PM
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Source Error:

Line 20: For Each lobjTemp In MCP.Visitors.Keys
Line 21: ldr = MCP.GetDR("SELECT userLogin, userFirstName, userLastName, userAllowName, userLastLogin FROM Users WHERE userID = " & lobjTemp)
Line 22: While ldr.Read()
Line 23: lintCount += 1
Line 24:

Source File: D:\WWW\TronSector\members\whoson.aspx Line: 22

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.] ASP.whoson_aspx.Page_Load(Object Sender, EventArgs E) in D:\WWW\TronSector\members\whoson.aspx:22
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +29
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +746

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.0.3705.288; ASP.NET Version:1.0.3705.288order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:29 PM
Yeah...it's doing that to me too
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:30 PM
shorty99 Wrote:Server Error in '/' Application.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Oh LOOKIE LOOKIE....it's the 'stack trace' again

Someone's feeling a little touchy right now, huh?
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

shorty99
User

on Wednesday, April, 09, 2003 6:30 PM
uhoh! problems on hand! Trace, have you been messing with stuff again?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

shorty99
User

Who's Online Problem!!!

on Thursday, April, 10, 2003 10:56 PM
Glad to see it working again!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Who's Online Problem!!!