Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 So, um...how many of you have dreams about Tron?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Scuzzy
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 10:13 PM
Heh, I'm a little embarassed about this, but since I haven't posted for a while, here we go.

Last night I had a dream where I was in a Lightcycle race on Tron's team. Tron, however, was not just blue, oh no. His helmet and arms were yellow, his torso blue and his legs were red. Anyway, he was hanging on the outside of the lightcycle of the third team member and had jumped from the canopy to the top of an opponent and caused him to crash.

Man it was cool.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

flynn1978
User

Re: So, um...how many of you have dreams about Tron?

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 10:40 PM
you should draw it. order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 10:42 PM
Looks like you have a great scene for the new movie!

Sounds like a fun dream, man, I got start dreaming about Tron....think tron, think tron....

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

TheJediUnit
User

Re: So, um...how many of you have dreams about Tro

on Friday, April, 18, 2003 11:06 PM
Was in in color?

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 12:03 AM
TheJediUnit Wrote:Was in in color?

Scuzzy Wrote:His helmet and arms were yellow, his torso blue and his legs were red.

Yeah, it was in color.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

TheJediUnit
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 1:14 AM
*opens eyes*

DOH!

Sorry, I guess I should open my fool eyes when I read, huh? he he he!

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 3:18 AM
I've had them.

I can remember this one in particular because it had to do with Tron 2.0 movie.

I dreamt that I got to be an extra in and I remember chatting with the actors and playing around with the computers and there was the Commodore 64 and Vic-20 there for some reason. HEH.

That dream so kicked butt. Woot for spandex!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Lew
User

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 8:13 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:...there was the Commodore 64 and Vic-20 there for some reason. HEH.

Now why am I not surprised? order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

TheJediUnit
User

Dreaming is so awesome...

on Saturday, April, 19, 2003 2:43 PM
I can pretty much always remember my dreams. I pretty much always dream in color. Sometimes (maybe if I had caffiene or anything sugary before sleeping) they are far more animated and dynamic. I can even recall my dreams being so defined (since I'm a natural observer of detail) that I can even remember the smell and feel of the air. Wierd, huh. Oddly, sometimes I remember sort of trying to work out if I'm dreaming or not during the dream. The fun thing is, there's been times I actually realize I'm dreaming and I actually think to myself, "hey, I can do anything I want now!" I'd do crazy stuff, but the first thing I'd usually do it run outside and fly. Just run, hold out my arms and soar. God, I love those dreams.

I've not dreamed of Tron that I remember, though I'm surprised I haven't. I probably will now that it's been pointed out. But, I've dreamt of nearly everything else, from finding cool Star Wars figures that don't exist all the way to driving somewhere, getting out and then picking up my car and carrying it under my arm.

But, all-time award winning nightmare subject matter... tornadoes. We live in the heart of tornado alley and we've had our share of close calls. The tornados that passed through downtown Fort Worth missed us by a knat's wing. A different time a mere funnel cloud pass overhead and our neighbor's house's chimney blew clean off and landed in our driveway. Squeezing together in our hall closet is a springtime ritual 'round here. With that kind of repetitious humbling reality it seems like a natural inevitibility for it to be the subject for bad dreams. Since I'm not easily frightened by man or beast I rarely have dreams that I'm a victim of them; I usually end up on top. But the tornado has us effectively under it's power lock, stock and barrel, so heebie-jeebies are due. I can count on a good tornado nightmare about once every other month. My wife says if I have one, I'll go "mmm .... mmmmmm.... hummm...." and she'll quickly wake me up, ask "tornado?" and I'll say "yep... thanks." zzzzzzzz...

I find dreaming so very interesting though. I don't mean the crud about "what it means" or any other psycho-babble. I mean just that they exist and how they work and how they present themselves and the mystique of them.

My sister was a sleep-walker. She'd look wide awake but be sound asleep. THAT is some creepy stuff! By the time I'd realize she was even doing it she'd be usually going back to sleep. One time, I realized right off and asked her some questions to see what she was dreaming. When she sleep walks it's like I'm brought into her dream. She thought we were at the beach cabin with her friends all around us. The more I asked her, the more confused she became, almost like her brain was battling between the dream and the reality. Totally fascinating! She eventually just went back to sleep and remembered nothing the next day. She finds it as cool when everyone tells her about them, like it scares her sort of.

he he he! One time she came walking through the kitchen picking her feet up way in the air with each step like something was on the floor. Mom asked her "what are you doing?" She said "how did all this water get in here? It's flooded! The rain won't stop!" Mom would laugh and put her back to bed. She said she could remember that dream though, but that was rare.

I only get to see her sleep walk when they come to visit now. She's 24 and we still have to put a chair in front of the door to keep her from going outside, which she did once. She's never hurt herself, but she easily could.

She's the only person I ever met that does that.

Anyway, sorry about the dream yaking. It just interests me. It's so mystical.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--Spock

Compucore
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 12:04 AM
I had a dream myelf not too long about Tron sequal. That I was with the original cast and the new cast as well. My kid brother was there as well preparing the scenes for the actors & actresses. Since he is in the industry of making movies, tv shows and a few other things within that area. I ended up having a small part as an extra in there and also ended up

As well as working with the CGI team and crew in the background helping out in everything else. Then when the film came out it made a shoot load of money at the mox office. Won a good amount of awards months later. Also geting special mention in the credits as for helping out..

THat was my dream.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Trace
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 2:32 AM
Hmmm...I don't remember having any dreams about Tron. But I'd bet money that I did when I was younger.

I'm a sleep walker, too. Lord only knows how often I do it since I live alone. But my mom has told me stories about me sleep walking. Oy! It's very weird to think you were up and around and didn't even know it!

TheJediUnit
User

on Sunday, April, 20, 2003 8:35 AM
We need to make your dream come true Compucore!

Sleep walk too, Trace? Wow. Lemme ask, do/did you do it more often when you were more fatigued at bedtime? Like, the more tired, the more likely to sleep walk? That's how it worked with my sis.

Last night I had a dream I was playing a board game (that doesn't exist naturally) for Lord of the RIngs. It had tiny little bows and arrows and lances and such that you'd launch at on-coming orcs to knock them over. I don't remember who I was supposedly playing with/against, but as all dreams tend to do with foggy definition is I'd on moment be leaning over the board game flicking tiny toy arrows and the next moment be the actual iron-clad archer stretching bows myself in person with movie-like clarity. I can even remember the groan of the wood and the burn of the release just like I can remember the sound of the rolling dice and such of the game play. Wierd.

I even remember saying, "the game is okay I guess, I don't really like it all that much. It's too simple."

...and I have nobody to blame but myself! Heck, I'm the one that drempt it up!

he he he! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

--Spock

Atreis
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 5:45 AM
I've actually dreamt about drinking from the energy pool (I think that's what it's called...I've been up all night). I dunno why, but that scene where they're looking out across to the I/O tower always seems to stick out in my mind. I guess it's just the vast, colorful view of it all.

Besides that, I'm pretty sure I've seen most of Tron 2.0 in my imagination.

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 12:53 PM
Oh yeah. I forgot to mention this one dream.

I dreamt that I was walking through the art school building... with lightcycles under my arms. >_> I don't know why I had them in the first place, but I was playing with them in the building.
(Don't remember much else. I wound up with the red and yellow lightcycles later on when I found them on sale at Suncoast. )

I used to sleep walk at one point, but that's actually pretty rare. Although, I tend to talk in my sleep. Don't know how that * happens*. I caught myself signing in my sleep when I was waking up and wondered why I was signing, "I'll wash the dishes."

I'm weird.

Hale-XF11
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 1:13 PM
Kia, wow, maybe you're one of those rare people that gets twice as much done in one day than the rest of us because you work so hard even when you're asleep
LOL, imagine, going shopping, doing dishes and planning the next day all while getting some nice deep sleep. More power to ya, just don't take the car!

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 1:29 PM
Normally, I try to avoid doing the dishes, but hey.

Hmmm, driving while sleeping... that's SCARY.

Trace
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 7:39 PM
TheJediUnit Wrote:Sleep walk too, Trace? Wow. Lemme ask, do/did you do it more often when you were more fatigued at bedtime? Like, the more tired, the more likely to sleep walk? That's how it worked with my sis.

I think the more I'm stressed out, the more I tend to both talk in my sleep and/or sleep walk. It's when my brain can't seem to shut down even while asleep.

Kia, you signed in your sleep? That's totally cool!
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

TheJediUnit
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 9:33 PM
That is.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

--Spock

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 9:50 PM
Yeah I did. I still have no idea how that happened.

Normally, when I dream, I'm almost never signing in my dreams. I'm always actually using my voice and talking and be able to hear in my dreams. Weirdness.

TheJediUnit
User

on Tuesday, April, 22, 2003 10:14 PM
That is so interesting.

I read somewhere an article about blindness, and it's said that if a person never had sight, they dream that same experience, but one's that had seen before dream with vision.

Maybe that's why you can hear in your dreams, Kia. Your subconscious can recall it, as well as you saying you can still hear at least some sounds.

The brain is a peculiar thingamabob.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

--Spock

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion