Collector 
 YES YES YES YES YES

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

YES YES YES YES YES

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 12:29 AM
I did it! I finally own both TRON arcade games! Woo hoo!

I have had my standup TRON for about two years, and tonight I won an Ebay auction for a Discs of TRON here in LA.

Within two days I will be playing both games! Yeah!

I ama very happy man right now. I also have the greatest wife on the face of the planet!

Oh happy day!

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

Re: YES YES YES YES YES

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 12:33 AM
Congradulations. there. I hope that you'll be playing them for hours on end.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 12:46 AM
Very cool DaveTRON.
You Gotta a piece of pure movie/arcade history now.

So is DOT standup or the environment kind you sit in?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

DaveTRON
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 12:53 AM
It's a type where you can add the environmental piece to it to make the whole unit, but as it stands right now it is a standup arcade type without the seat. I will eventually add that part. There is a kit available someplace I will now have to find out about. I know I have seen it.

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 12:59 AM
That's great, DaveTRON....you're a lucky guy order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Karman
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 2:12 PM
There is a kit available someplace I will now have to find out about. I know I have seen it.

Does this kit include the rear glass with the enormous logo that looks like my avatar?

curtishart
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 3:09 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:It's a type where you can add the environmental piece to it to make the whole unit, but as it stands right now it is a standup arcade type without the seat. I will eventually add that part. There is a kit available someplace I will now have to find out about. I know I have seen it.

This must be a custom kit, as Bally/Midway never made these. They either came in the upright cabinets or the Environmental cabs, as the enviro cabs were one piece and can't be separated (Which is why many operators cut off the back end and discard for moving it around)

If you find the place, please post a link or something. I'd like to see this

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

curtishart
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 3:09 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:It's a type where you can add the environmental piece to it to make the whole unit, but as it stands right now it is a standup arcade type without the seat. I will eventually add that part. There is a kit available someplace I will now have to find out about. I know I have seen it.

This must be a custom kit, as Bally/Midway never made these. They either came in the upright cabinets or the Environmental cabs, as the enviro cabs were one piece and can't be separated (Which is why many operators cut off the back end and discard for moving it around)

If you find the place, please post a link or something. I'd like to see this

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

RCON
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 3:43 PM
Congrats!!!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 4:22 PM
Kick booty!!!

Way t' go!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

Trace
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 4:37 PM
Enjoy, DaveTron! And yes, you must have a loverly understanding wife on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

TheJediUnit
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 9:50 PM
Yea, there ain't nothin' like when you turn to your wife and say, "can I? Please? Oh pleeeeeeeeeeease?" And she sighs, cocks her fist on her hip and goes, "ohhhhhh awlright."

YEA!!!!

*boing boing boing*

It gets even better when you roll it in the front door, plug it in and she even says, "man, that IS pretty neat."

YEA!!!!

Ladies, we don't expect you to REALLY like what we do... just do a good job pretending like you do.

abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"Having is not as pleasing a thing as wanting. It is not logical, but it is often true."
--Spock

djmousie
User

on Thursday, April, 24, 2003 9:58 PM
ya ive been watching the tron arcades on Ebay, i'm assuming your wife is a great person, since the unit cost over a grand! haa haa HAVE FUN WITH IT!

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, April, 25, 2003 1:12 AM
I just got it home tonight and it's a beauty. My guess is that this is one of those dismembered enviros. A good job was done, but if you look close it is a sawed off version. Now that i have it and can look it over I am convinced I can rebuild the back pieces.

It's a beaut!

DaveTRON

djmousie
User

on Friday, April, 25, 2003 9:05 AM
Great to hear youve received it. Are u rich or is this something that u just had to have?! haa haa When i build my house, i plan on having a room with just video games in it and of course a mini bar

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, April, 25, 2003 11:04 AM
I am certainly not rich, but I do have a wife who is really good at managing our money and when she says it's OK, I know we can afford to do it. She has known all along that this was something I've wanted. I am sacrificing some other personal items on Ebay to pay it back too, so it all balances out.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

djmousie
User

on Friday, April, 25, 2003 12:04 PM
Thats true, I could do something like that as well. Another Discs of Tron machine has been placed on Ebay, it appears it might be in better condition, however, the auction started at a higher price and is already above the one $1K mark.

Which game do u prefer, Discs of Tron or the Original Tron game? I've played both and I do like discs of tron better i think, the original does offer more variety, so it's tough to choose.

curtishart
User

on Friday, April, 25, 2003 1:18 PM
djmousie Wrote:Thats true, I could do something like that as well. Another Discs of Tron machine has been placed on Ebay, it appears it might be in better condition, however, the auction started at a higher price and is already above the one $1K mark.

Which game do u prefer, Discs of Tron or the Original Tron game? I've played both and I do like discs of tron better i think, the original does offer more variety, so it's tough to choose.

I think I'd have to go with the Discs of Tron, myself - especially if it's in the enviromental cabinet! When I first played that game WAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY back in 83/84 I thought it was the coolest game ever!

I need one to compliment my Tron upright

Shoot, I wouldn't even ming a hollow enviro cabinet and MAME it to just play DOT. I just love that thing.

Karman
User

on Friday, April, 25, 2003 1:47 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Now that i have it and can look it over I am convinced I can rebuild the back pieces.

But how will you reproduce the glass panel?

curtishart
User

on Friday, April, 25, 2003 3:07 PM
Karman Wrote:
DaveTRON Wrote:Now that i have it and can look it over I am convinced I can rebuild the back pieces.

But how will you reproduce the glass panel?

I think someone in the arcade collecting hobby has reproduced this for sale. I'd have to look.

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 YES YES YES YES YES