Status Bar 
 WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
HUDD
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 9:24 AM
Okay this is beyond a joke now. Foilism has just been newly named as Jimmy Hudson. I command you now Foilism to desist before the situation worsens.

On top of this, has anyone else experienced any such problems and any solutions would be gratefully recieved.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

what is our main purpose?
- don't ask me!

Speeder
User

Re: WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 9:34 AM
I know what you mean, I'm foilism and I'm logged on as speeder -- sorry Speeder!!!

this is scary

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 9:35 AM
Don't Even think about altering any of my settings. If anyone recieves any weird messages from me then it is all foilism's fault!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Syntax
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 10:09 AM
Alright, now I'm confused...

----------------------------
Syntax

foilism
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 10:35 AM
I think I'm fixed, but now there's thunder and lightening outside, and I'm proper scared,........

foilism
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 10:37 AM
OK I take it back, now I'm me with HUDD's avatar, AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 10:57 AM
At least your not logged in as me

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 12:29 PM
Do you boys need electro-shock therapy or something?

foilism
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 1:12 PM
I bet this is your doing Tracewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

HUDD
User

Back to normality(?)

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 2:13 PM
well it seems that the problems occuring earlier have corrected themselves and that is pleasing. I hope both speeder and foilism have learnt a valuable lesson from this and that they will never participate in such criminal activites ever again.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

- don't ask me!

Trace
User

on Wednesday, April, 30, 2003 4:15 PM
All I want to know is what you guys were smokin' on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Speeder
User

on Thursday, May, 01, 2003 4:56 AM
We must never speak of this.... um... little matter again.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

HUDD
User

speeders' addiction

on Thursday, May, 01, 2003 5:02 AM
perhaps its time that speeder admits his addiction to those strange mushrooms that grow outside his house. We all know that the first step to giving up is to admit that you have a problem. I can provide councelling if you want (for a small fee of course).abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

- don't ask me!

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, May, 01, 2003 1:02 PM
O_o o_o o_O

Weirdness.

Sounds like a forum bug! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Speeder
User

on Friday, May, 02, 2003 1:24 PM
I don't know I was using a school computer when I went on and we all know what school computers arelike, and it hasn't happened again.

HUDD
User

Darn it!!!

on Thursday, May, 08, 2003 5:44 AM
okay its happened again and i'm really confused; foilism and speeder have twisted identities with me again. it looks like speeder is upto his old antics again, it looks like i am going to consult my "encyclopedia of conspiracies" for further answers!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

- don't ask me!

foilism
User

on Thursday, May, 08, 2003 5:47 AM
WHHHAHAAAA

Nikster
User

on Thursday, May, 08, 2003 1:05 PM
Are you guys remembering to 'log off' when you're done? That's probably the problem.

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Trace
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 12:06 PM
Either that or we have sock puppets running around here.

Boyz, did you ever think of not sharing your passwords with each other?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

foilism
User

on Friday, May, 09, 2003 2:19 PM
Very funny trace, maybe I should keep you around: just to make me laugh.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar