Describe your User....

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Nikster
User

Describe your User....

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 4:05 PM
My user is a 'female' named 'Nik Davis'
She is (I think) 33 'years' old ('years' being one of the ways Users measure time, not quite as precise as using microcycles, but I guess it works). She works in a place called a 'resturaunt' preparing organic-based food for her customers (Users can't consume energy directly like we programs can, they have to consume organic matter and convert it to energy within their bodies). She likes what she does, but the people get to her sometimes. My User is nice, but kind of anti-social. She is what has been termed a 'drooling comic fan-girl geek' (both by herself and others) and sometimes concerns me when she refers to members of the 'X-Men' as if they were real people. I'm pretty sure she's harmless tho

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

FusionAddict
User

Re: Describe your User....

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 9:17 PM
My user is known as "Kenny Hitt".

He is 22 of his solar cycles old at the moment. He makes commercials for a living. I'm not sure what they are, but I think they're sorta like popups, except some users actually enjoy them, especially on a day called "Super Bowl Sunday". Not sure what the "Super Bowl" is, but I think it has something to do with something called "foosball".

He enjoys web design, which is great for me because that means my apartment gets a fresh remodeling every few months. But his maintenence schedule is terrible.

He also likes B-Movies, Disney cartoons, and has a thing for goth/punk/geek grrls where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

The Clu abides, man...

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, May, 12, 2003 11:43 PM
Ahaha... let's see....

I'm named Jessica Nordyke (evil first name!) but I prefer to go by Kia Purity.

I'm a geek myself, trying to build my TRON collection... and I have a fair amount of X-Men comic book collection (50+ comics). I'm also an anime/manga addict too.

>> and I'm a serious pocky/Dr Pepper addict! order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Hale-XF11
User

on Tuesday, May, 13, 2003 12:20 AM
My user is a 'male' named "David R. Clark." He is 28.48 years old. Some time ago he spent 4 years in college to earn his Commercial Art degree for reasons still unkown. After deciding that the B.S. he earned stood for more than one thing, he decided to move on to his true calling, video game music composition. That was not until after a 4 year stint as a rock singer in an experimental group called Solar EXtract. Currently some former members are missing and believed to be forced into playing disc games in the old master control program. Although currently working 9-5 on other matters regarding a dictatorship run by Ma3a, David manages to sneak away once in awhile to make some tasty popcorn which helps to keep him busy at his desk.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, May, 17, 2003 9:51 PM
rsanford? Yeah, he's a nice enough guy. He travels from system to system and diagnoses hardware and stuff. He's 32 User Cycles and has confided in me that he needs to tighten his code base (he tells me that he's about 320 GB and should only be about 200 GB, but I love him just the same!). He also spends his down-time cycles at the local bar and sings karaoke, just like me! Boy, I guess we are made in our User's image, huh?

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Nikster
User

on Sunday, May, 18, 2003 1:05 PM
I'm waiting for Trace to come here and describe her User...that should be good

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, May, 18, 2003 2:40 PM
Doesn't Trace insist that she has no User?

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 18, 2003 3:03 PM
Well my user is male and goes by the user name Bill Bynum. He's about 20 user cycles old I believe. He works hard in school I know. I've spent plenty a micro cycles helping him with word documents called essays. Right now he's on a much needed break from shcool which is great cause I'll get to do some pixel pushing for him. Weee!
My user loves scifi films. Drawing and working on a paint program seems to be his specialty. Over this summer cycle he has a few drawing jobs he's going to do for money. As a program I still don't understand the concept of money even though my user seems to like receiveing it. The more the merrier he says.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Trace
User

on Sunday, May, 18, 2003 5:04 PM
Okay...this is Trace's user here. Don't tell her I came in--she doesn't know. You can't imagine what she would do to my harddrive if she knew I hacked her code and her password--I have my entire first novel on there! I'm actually a very nice person who made one programming mistake a while back and she's been out of control ever since. She hasn't...um...hurt anyone in here, has she? No derezzing going on or anything?

Crap! How long have I been on here? Okay, lesse, to avoid lawsuits due to my program's nature, I can't give you my name, but you can call me Envy. I work as an assistant to some powerful folks in my town. I love writing, acting, movies (Yay, Nightcrawler!!!) and I'm 35 years old. What else...hm...I bought my own house last year and just put in a lovely dogwood tree and rhodadendrum, both of which look really-abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Trace
User

on Sunday, May, 18, 2003 5:09 PM
END OF LINE!!!!! >(

Users! Give 'em a little bit of slack and they take a nanosecond! Well, ya won't be hearing any more from ol' Envy, so I hope you enjoyed it. What the! "Programming MISTAKE"????? She gonna pay....

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, May, 18, 2003 6:08 PM
*Sketch stares is utter shock*
Whoa.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 12:43 AM
Once again, Trace shows us all why she's got the red circuits of the group......hoo boy....abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Trace
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 12:43 AM
Oh come on now. I wouldn't really do anything to her. She DOES pay the electric bill after all.

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 1:15 AM
I like my user....even if she DOES make me live in an iMac

She keeps promising me that I can go live in her PC downstairs...but she has not figured out how to network the 2 computers yet...*sigh*abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 1:18 AM
Your user sounds like a tease, Nik. How can you get any computing or compiling done in that little iMac?

Then again, I'll bet it's really pretty in there, huh? Nice and flowery and gurly like. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 1:20 AM
Everything here is blue....bright neon blue....

on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 12:28 PM
My user is called John Palmer and is still entering the daunting years of adulthood as he is only 15 years old. At the moment he is being destroyed by something which Users call exam stress (I don't really understand it myself). Anyway my user plays looaads of musical instruments and is really into music. My user one day wants to become an airline pilot.

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 1:44 PM
My user, ruf, he's drowning in the whole exam business, and he's been overworking the internet programs, so he's conentrateing less on computors and more on school books, poor nark.

But on a happy note, he got free tickets to see some rubbish called matrix reloaded, bizzare.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Envy
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 1:29 AM
Trace's user here.

Well, it took a while, but I finally managed to get around my little red program's protocols to finish what I was saying before. By now the dogwood tree and the rhody are both done blooming, so there's not much more to tell about that. Roses are looking great, though!

I love the place you've got here. But I won't be around too much--Trace and I have an agreement.

So, take care, and don't let her derezz you. abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

foilism
User

on Friday, June, 13, 2003 4:40 AM
Stranger and stranger.....order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Describe your User....