Tron 2.0 
 Gotta love that.

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Sketch
Sector Admin

Gotta love that.

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2003 11:55 AM
"Multiplayer light cycles has been the number one most requested feature for TRON 2.0," said Bob Picunko, director of marketing, Buena Vista Interactive. "I'm pleased to announce we're able to offer this innovative and addictive feature in the game, in addition to the action-packed multiplayer Disc Arenas."

Every fans dream has finally come true.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

curtishart
User

Re: Gotta love that.

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2003 12:03 PM
Sketch Wrote:"Multiplayer light cycles has been the number one most requested feature for TRON 2.0," said Bob Picunko, director of marketing, Buena Vista Interactive. "I'm pleased to announce we're able to offer this innovative and addictive feature in the game, in addition to the action-packed multiplayer Disc Arenas."

Every fans dream has finally come true.

Actually, every fan's dream is to actually be digitized into a computer. But this would be a close second

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Inode
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2003 12:07 PM
Sketch passed this along:"Multiplayer light cycles has been the number one most requested feature for TRON 2.0,"

Of course you know what that means. It means BVI maintains there are still serious challenges when it comes to playing networked lightcycles, especially since the game often boils down to split second timing to make it work effectively. If the fans want it, I suppose they suppose, give it to them and wish them good luck playing it.

I suppose we'll have to wait and see.

- Inode

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2003 2:32 PM
If there is a demand for it. Sure why not.

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

djmousie
User

on Wednesday, May, 14, 2003 3:33 PM
Ya ive played the online JAP flash game and the lag time was horrible, but I can understand it not being too bad if you're playing a few frenz who you know are all on the same network of some higher standard than dial-up. I also heard there was going to be a multiplayer DOT type game available as well? Is that correct?

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 4:36 PM
From the Original Arcade game you mean??? IF they updated it it would be very sweeet to see.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 4:52 PM
I would love to see a total 2D remake of the original arcade machine. Would be great on GBA if ya think about it. If I did it I would include the original with DOT. That would be great to see on the Game Boy Advanced. I'd buy it in a heart beat screaming like like Clu about to hit a wall!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, May, 20, 2003 5:50 PM
Well lets keep it to the original Stand up version. Or at least the Personal Computer.

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

thedreamfinder
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 11:00 AM
Inode Wrote:
Sketch passed this along:"Multiplayer light cycles has been the number one most requested feature for TRON 2.0,"

Of course you know what that means. It means BVI maintains there are still serious challenges when it comes to playing networked lightcycles, especially since the game often boils down to split second timing to make it work effectively. If the fans want it, I suppose they suppose, give it to them and wish them good luck playing it.

I don't know how you get that statement out of that. We don't even have the games in our hands and I guess it's assumed it doesn't work very well??

I'm sure Disney Interactive has things under control with this, and I'm sure it's not Flash based

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"Shall we play a game?" ;-)

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 3:53 PM
*drools mindlessly and clings to Disney*

I must have TRON 2.0! I must have the game... and the movie sequel! I'll sell my soul for the movie-sequel!

...wait, I gave my soul to my boyfriend.

...well, I could sell my hair!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 6:31 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:...well, I could sell my hair!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, May, 21, 2003 9:36 PM
Now now Kia no need to be that drastic there. Even I Would like to have the game and the sequal as well. (Hearty Laugh.)

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Gotta love that.