Collector 
 2.0 Figures $4.99

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Esotek
Sector Admin

2.0 Figures $4.99

on Wednesday, May, 28, 2003 1:50 PM
I stopped in my local Gamestop today and they had all Tron 2.0 figures marked down to $4.99 each. I don't know if this is nationwide but for those who don't have them yet or were waiting for a price drop, there it is.

KiaPurity
User

Re: 2.0 Figures $4.99

on Wednesday, May, 28, 2003 4:34 PM
There's no gamestop stores where I live, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway. :/

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

PyoChan
User

2.0 Figures $4.99 + discount!!!

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 2:10 PM
I picked up Jet and Mercury from the new GameStop down the street from me last Friday. Not only were they $4.99 each (though only Jet actually bore such a price tag; the Mercury was still stickered at $6.99), but there were also 30% off stickers on both! Final price: $3.50 each, plus tax! I think I done good! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Hale-XF11
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 11:49 PM
Perhaps the markdown means they're gonna release the glow-in-the-dark figures soon! -well that's mostly just wishful thinking- but who knows...
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

shorty99
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 3:00 PM
I wonder why they had them so low? Don't think it will do good?

PyoChan
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 7:32 PM
I don't know why they were marked down to $4.99 (the 30% off thing was for all figures in that particular bin), considering that I found them at Suncoast later on for $12.99. I sure ain't complaining, though!

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

shorty99
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 8:10 PM
I know I wouldn't complain either,.

TimothyC
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 10:59 AM
Esotek Wrote: I don't know if this is nationwide but for those who don't have them yet or were waiting for a price drop, there it is.

Thanks for the great thread guys :^)! I went to one of the gamestops here in Orlando FL yesterday and was thrilled to find the figures for $4.99. Sadly there weren't any 30% off stickers though ;^)....

--Timothy C.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 2.0 Figures $4.99