Collector 
 2.0 Figures $4.99

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Esotek
Sector Admin

2.0 Figures $4.99

on Wednesday, May, 28, 2003 1:50 PM
I stopped in my local Gamestop today and they had all Tron 2.0 figures marked down to $4.99 each. I don't know if this is nationwide but for those who don't have them yet or were waiting for a price drop, there it is.

KiaPurity
User

Re: 2.0 Figures $4.99

on Wednesday, May, 28, 2003 4:34 PM
There's no gamestop stores where I live, so it wouldn't have mattered anyway. :/

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

PyoChan
User

2.0 Figures $4.99 + discount!!!

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 2:10 PM
I picked up Jet and Mercury from the new GameStop down the street from me last Friday. Not only were they $4.99 each (though only Jet actually bore such a price tag; the Mercury was still stickered at $6.99), but there were also 30% off stickers on both! Final price: $3.50 each, plus tax! I think I done good!

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Hale-XF11
User

on Monday, June, 16, 2003 11:49 PM
Perhaps the markdown means they're gonna release the glow-in-the-dark figures soon! -well that's mostly just wishful thinking- but who knows...

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

shorty99
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 3:00 PM
I wonder why they had them so low? Don't think it will do good?

http://discussionhub.net - Discussion Hub

PyoChan
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 7:32 PM
I don't know why they were marked down to $4.99 (the 30% off thing was for all figures in that particular bin), considering that I found them at Suncoast later on for $12.99. I sure ain't complaining, though!

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

shorty99
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 8:10 PM
I know I wouldn't complain either,.

http://discussionhub.net - Discussion Hub

TimothyC
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 10:59 AM
Esotek Wrote: I don't know if this is nationwide but for those who don't have them yet or were waiting for a price drop, there it is.

Thanks for the great thread guys :^)! I went to one of the gamestops here in Orlando FL yesterday and was thrilled to find the figures for $4.99. Sadly there weren't any 30% off stickers though ;^)....

--Timothy C.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Collect toys? If so then check out the forums at
www.toytraderz.com and view the largest online toy database anywhere on the net.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 2.0 Figures $4.99
You Are Not Online

Not Logged In

Sign In or Create An Account

I/O Tower