Other Sectors 
 Animatrix

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Speeder
User

Animatrix

on Monday, June, 02, 2003 1:20 PM
I bought the DVD of all nine Animatrix's today and they are really good I recommend them to anybody (over the age limit) as they are well worth purchasing!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

Re: Animatrix

on Monday, June, 02, 2003 1:26 PM
Yeah!!! I got the animatrix too, it's sooooo great, they are perfect for the matrix. The wachowski brothers really know how to run a party, enter the matrix rocks too.

I never really liked anime too much before, but the animatrix has really been an eye opener to me, THEY ROCK!!!!!

I suggest them to anyone.

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, June, 02, 2003 2:05 PM
Speeder Wrote:I bought the DVD of all nine Animatrix's today and they are really good I recommend them to anybody (over the age limit) as they are well worth purchasing!!

A bit caffeinated, are we?

The Clu abides, man...

Hale-XF11
User

on Monday, June, 02, 2003 6:03 PM
yeah, i'm going on a DVD spending spree tomorrow and Animatrix is on my list (yes, i have a list) of movies to pick-up. What else is there...T2 Extreme Edition, About Schmidt, South Park Season 2, and something else I can't recall. I'm a DVD nut so "new movie Tuesday" is when I gobble them all up at once. yummmmmmm.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 10:37 AM
FusionAddict Wrote:
Speeder Wrote:I bought the DVD of all nine Animatrix's today and they are really good I recommend them to anybody (over the age limit) as they are well worth purchasing!!

A bit caffeinated, are we?

well I only had three Red Bulls!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 12:21 PM
Heh. I want to see the dvd, but I have it on my netflix queue list... of course, I'm too lazy to run to stores and buy it. :Porder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

foilism
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 1:25 PM
I think it's probably great for just an anime fan, even if you don't understand the matrix (which is most people including me), cause there's a really great documentary about the history of manga and anime on it.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 1:27 PM
Yeah, i haven't been bothered to watch them yet!!!
Should I?
What a stupid question!!!

Trace
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 4:40 PM
I just rented the DVD this morning. I'll give it a viewing tonight. I love animation! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

lifeasis
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 11:21 AM
I just picked up a copy recently, pretty BADASS if U ask me, although I think it's just like any other animation film I've seen. Not much to brag about

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 3:03 PM
What the?

I know there were a lot more posts in this thread, but what happened to them? o_o

Trace
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 3:19 PM
There's another thread in the General forum called Tron vs. Animatrix that we did a lot of discussion in, Kia. That may be where most of the posts are that you remember.

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 5:01 PM
Oh yeah. That might be it.

I have amnesia as of late. Weird. *rubs her head*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Trace
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 5:38 PM
Maybe it's all this jumping you do between the computer world and the user world, hmmm? where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, June, 25, 2003 9:10 PM
Yes, that too and... ah, college life!

(Ew, summer classes.)

Speeder
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 12:44 PM
Right????

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 01, 2003 10:14 AM
Bought the Anmatrix last night. Am very impresed with the animation. Love the 2nd Renaissance part 1 & 2. Had alot of deep symbolism and historical references. Loved all the robots and the futuristic world it gave wich linked a ton of things to the Matrix film.

I'm like the rest of you. There are certain parts in the animatrix that is very similar to Tron. That transistion effect in 2nd Renaissance is one, and the way the people look in the simulated world in Matriculated. Who knows, might just be a coincidence. But it does make me wounder.

Still got to watch the rest of the special feaures.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

foilism
User

on Tuesday, July, 01, 2003 5:51 PM
I agree , but beyond is still the best, hands down.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

IsoLine
User

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 1:57 AM
Another vote for "Beyond" and add "Kids Story" to the list too.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"Word to the Motherboard!" - IsoLine

Trace
User

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 12:09 PM
A Detective Story is my fave

Tell me why you guys liked Beyond so much. I had to watch the documentary on that one to understand it! Once I understood where they were coming from, I really liked it.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 Animatrix