TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 My Tron machine

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynnsplace
User

My Tron machine

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 10:58 AM
hey all I am new here...but plan to be here for a while, being that I am a Tron freak and all.

anyway I wanted to share pics of my cab.
LINK

it looks a lot better in RF then it does on the site. I cleaned it up, and got some nice Glowing repo's for the control panel and spinner.

I would be willing to bring the machine to TronCon.
Well if I can get a truck anyway hehe.

Ahhhh more Tron freaks like me....who would a thunk it?

===========================
"on the other side of the screen it looks so easy"

Compucore
User

Re: My Tron machine

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 11:12 AM
Your tron game looks great. The other one that you show on your web site of the mame machine. I don't know if it was done on purpose or its just my video colours of my vid card. Seems to be a little bit darker than usual. (I'm using a 16 meg video card. over here. So the colours are a bit darker than the other vid cards that less memory on them.) But it does look good. Nice set up of your web site.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

flynnsplace
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 11:19 AM
Thanks Compucore!

I will take some newer pics when I get a chance.

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 12:26 PM
Wow! Impressive machines.
That's awesome that you built your own Mame machine... METAL SLUG ! X-Men!
(I've never played Metal Slug on arcade machine, just the rom, but X-Men, yes, I've played and beaten it...with the help of one of my good friends )order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 12:37 PM
Nice machine you have there. Welcome program.

Man, I hope to get a Tron arcade machine one day.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Speeder
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 12:56 PM
Those are really cool!! I'm not allowed any arcade machines!! anyway I love the website it's soo cool!!
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 1:23 PM
wow, great machine, owning and maintaining a tron machine must be one of the greates hobbies. I really love your site, it looks real professionsal, !!

flynnsplace
User

on Tuesday, June, 03, 2003 2:53 PM
thanks for the kind comments all.

yeah I do love my Tron. Always wanted one since I was a kid. I used to play it every day after school till I could beat the high score hehe.

my current high score is 175,354 which is nothing compared to the twin galaxies scores. Bows head in shame

curtishart
User

on Monday, June, 09, 2003 1:40 PM
flynnsplace Wrote:thanks for the kind comments all.

yeah I do love my Tron. Always wanted one since I was a kid. I used to play it every day after school till I could beat the high score hehe.

my current high score is 175,354 which is nothing compared to the twin galaxies scores. Bows head in shame

I can't get above 50k - I have the darndest trouble with the MCP Cone level.>
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

flynnsplace
User

on Monday, June, 09, 2003 1:51 PM
key for the cone is to move to the side that the bars are coming from and fire up. fire like crazy and move in the same direction as the bars while keeping your gap open. then push on up into the cone.

curtishart
User

on Monday, June, 09, 2003 2:35 PM
flynnsplace Wrote:key for the cone is to move to the side that the bars are coming from and fire up. fire like crazy and move in the same direction as the bars while keeping your gap open. then push on up into the cone.

Yea, yea...easier said, than done order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

flynnsplace
User

on Monday, June, 09, 2003 3:49 PM
dude you can do it! just make sure you drink a lot of Pepsi. so you get that nice hyper trigger finger

MasterControlProgram
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 11:30 AM

Very nice arcade mahcines you got there program.... How did you make the Mame aracade machine? with the joy sivks and buttons its looks great. I like the Tron mahcine a lot also.

End of Line...

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

flynnsplace
User

on Wednesday, August, 27, 2003 1:19 PM
hey thx....glad you dig the mame action.

well making the mame cab wasnt too bad. I downloaded plans to make the cab. From there it was just money and time. Getting the keyboard emulation to work is by far the only real challange. But there are so many great tools available now, that even that's not all that hard.

go here if you want more info
Arcade Controls
They have everything you need to get started.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

E Money
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2003 1:28 PM
nice machine, unbeatable price. They go for 1500 to 2000 out here in Seattle. It looks like your missing your tron sticker on the back of the joystick? How many plays are on that machine?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

flynnsplace
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 2:00 PM
yeah I replaced the missing sticker and redid a lot of the graphics. My side art is pretty good so I am leaving it original. If you go into the "pics" section of my home page you can see slightly newer pics of Tron. I am going to be posting the latest pics soon.

not sure how many plays it has on it.....I can check when I get home. But it still plays great. got 175,000 the other day hehe

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 My Tron machine