Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron Movie props from the original movie...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
master control
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 2:05 PM
Maybe this is redundant, but does anyone know of a place on the internet where you could purchase a Official tron identity disc, every since I through a ceramic dinner plate in the tron fashion at my twin brother when we were seven after watching the original movie on a RCA laserdisc, I have always wanted to own movie props like the Tron movie's identity disc used in the making of Disney's Tron. Is there anything like this on ebay, thanks for everyone's help...

END OF LINE

master control
User

Re: Tron Movie props from the original movie...

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 2:24 PM
Does anyone in this forum/site own movie props or know anything about there existance???

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 2:28 PM
Check out sites like ebay or yahoo auctions...if there is anything, that's where they'll likely turn up.

I really don't think Auric, Tronprogram or anyone else here will give up any of their stuff, sorry on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 2:35 PM
There are occasionally some disney auctions, which you can bid on Ebay!! I nearly bought an original Tron Matt painting off-of one!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:06 PM
Unfortunately, a lot of these items are very hard to get. TronProgram owns a Flynn filming helmet and Auric has a neat piece I will let him tell you about. I work for Disney and I don't even own a prop! I can only borrow them.

DaveTRON

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:08 PM
AAAAGGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

foilism
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:08 PM
Have you borrowed any daveTRON?on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Hale-XF11
User

on Wednesday, June, 04, 2003 3:13 PM
master control Wrote:...ever since I threw a ceramic dinner plate in the tron fashion at my twin brother when we were seven ...

awww, how nice of you.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 6:01 PM
TRON props are pretty hard to find. I brought my chest armor from a Disney auction (please auction of some more stuff ) but I'm told that all the discs were sold years ago with certificates of authenticity. A disc for me would be the holly grail of the props (even before the Flynn helmet I have). It would be like owning an phaser from the original Star Trek.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 7:01 PM
I borrow the bad guy helmet all the time. Whenever we have a TRON event of some sort I get it. It's the one the red dudes in the lightcycles wear and the guys battling TRON in the disc arena. It's awesome! I will post some pics this weekend of various "borrowings". Look on my Shrine page for a shot of me wearing the helmet!

DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 06, 2003 7:52 PM
I think Disney should let Whammo or Nerf or someone make official discs...in red and blue versions. That would be sweet where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

foilism
User

on Saturday, June, 07, 2003 5:12 AM
DaveTRON Wrote:I will post some pics this weekend of various "borrowings"

OOOOOO, working at disney must rock
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, June, 07, 2003 10:05 PM
It rocks a lot! Sucks occasionally, but mostly rocks.

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Sunday, June, 08, 2003 4:37 AM
. Hey massive congrats on meeting RAM, Ibet he's a real nice guy!!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, June, 08, 2003 9:37 PM
Dan was great. He really seemed to like what we were doing with the game, and he's really excited about the possibility of more TRON in the future.

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Sunday, June, 08, 2003 10:22 PM
He sounds like a fantastic guy to be around with. Sounds like you had a lot of fun when he came in to see how you guys were doing with the game so far.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

itom
User

on Monday, April, 05, 2004 1:24 AM
I have Flynn's desk chair. It's the only prop I have from the movie, or from any movie for that matter...

I figured it's the only prop I could bid on and get away with it - "Look honey, an antique chair!"

-itom

Ben
User

on Monday, September, 27, 2010 12:29 PM
Hi my name is Ben and i'm an artist from the U.K. I carve famous film replicas/props out of MDF, such as the flux capacitor and hoverboard from Back to the future, Bill and Teds Phone booth and others.

I am currently drawing up plans to make a copy of the laser from Tron. I have looked closely at the film and have taken stills but dont have a lot of detail in them. I was hoping that maybe someone could send me some photos, details, dimensions etc so that i can try to put it all together.
Any help that people could give me would be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in seeing examples of past pieces i have made you can find me at www.benrowe.org

Thankswhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON
User

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2010 10:34 AM
Ben Wrote:Hi my name is Ben and i'm an artist from the U.K. I carve famous film replicas/props out of MDF, such as the flux capacitor and hoverboard from Back to the future, Bill and Teds Phone booth and others.

I am currently drawing up plans to make a copy of the laser from Tron. I have looked closely at the film and have taken stills but dont have a lot of detail in them. I was hoping that maybe someone could send me some photos, details, dimensions etc so that i can try to put it all together.
Any help that people could give me would be greatly appreciated.

If you are interested in seeing examples of past pieces i have made you can find me at www.benrowe.org

Thanks

I can help you with that. I have some production shots that offer some other views. Not perfect, but should give some perspective. Email me at david.arnspiger@traumantic.com and I'll send them to you.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

Cam_the_Man
User

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2010 7:48 PM

Well, since we've committed some thread necromancy, does anyone have information as to what precisely was used for the original TRON ID Disks?

In the midst of Team Fortress 2:
TRON.dll: (Captures the intelligence) "I have take the intelligence and it will cause meltdown!"
Cam_the_Man: "No! Not all of Dallas!"

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector