Collector 
 DaveTRON's TRON Shrine/Arcade Restoration Site

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
DaveTRON
User

Re: DaveTRON's TRON Shrine/Arcade Restoration Site

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 4:26 PM
I can see how Foilism got that idea. I need to write more accurate descriptions. I'll fix that tonight.

DaveTRON

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 5:12 PM

Sketch,

Good ideas. You still into the idea of helping me with some art?

Heck yeah. Didn't you get my reply about it in your tron messages??? I aslo sent that question with it.
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 5:15 PM
Hey Dave, you trying to steal the thunder from our collectables/gallery's section?

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, June, 11, 2003 7:41 PM
Is that how they spell steal in Jolly Ol' England? [evil grin]
No, I simply wanted a place that was all my own in the TRON world. I think they can co-exist peacfully.

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Thursday, June, 19, 2003 2:58 PM
Hey thanks Davetron, you are a lucky guy. And how do you spell steal then??order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 2:15 PM
Martin fixed it, it wasn't spelled like that to begin with. [grin] Makes my note look silly now doesn't it?

DaveTRON

foilism
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 2:17 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, your collection makes up for everthing.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 4:58 PM
Just keep it up in the collection there Davetron. I think you have the most than anyone here I believe.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 5:25 PM
Actually, I think I have the most stuff here, although DaveTRON is catching me up. He's got bits that I don't and visa-versa so it works out ok

"Like the man said, there's no problems, only solutions"-Kevin Flynn, prior to his entry into the electronic world- 1982

lifeasis
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 6:34 PM
Hey tronprogram/DaveTRON, I just expanded my own collection , still have a long way to go.

I found a TRON atari AD- *M network* very RARE I hear.

Also added a *TRON yo-yo MOC* to the SHRINE, It's still a very slow process to find such RARE items related to TRON. I know both of you have probably been collecting since day ONE, where did the both of you aquire all your TRON related collectibles, just curious.

Your collections, just blow my mind-
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Compucore
User

on Friday, June, 20, 2003 8:11 PM
OKay. Just to be fair. You and DaveTron are neck in neck in First place for . Some things the other has. Which the other doesn't. Does that sound fair. We can have two people in first place then.

tronprogram Wrote:Actually, I think I have the most stuff here, although DaveTRON is catching me up. He's got bits that I don't and visa-versa so it works out ok
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Saturday, June, 21, 2003 12:02 AM
How about this for a compromise. I am #1 for the US Collecting and Martin is #1 for European Collecting? [grin]
I am slowly catching up to Martin, but it's not a race really. I started in 1982 when the movie came out. It is only in the past three years that I have added most of my collection. I have a good job and a great wife who lets me do it. Martin on the other hand is a rabid dog for TRON stuff and sometimes I have to beat him with a rolled up newspaper to get certain items! [grin] Not really, but maybe someday.

We also share resources. Since I work at Disney I have access to some things most people do not and it affords me some opportunities many people don't get. Where I can, I share the wealth.

I just love everything about TRON.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

tronprogram
Sector Admin

on Saturday, June, 21, 2003 6:51 AM
Ok, Dave's No #1 for US, I'm No #1 for everywhere else. (I'm not a big european person myself)

I started collecting 9 years ago when I started working in LOndon full time. No-one else that I knew was collecting TRON so I thought I'd be different, thinking that where wasn't all that much stuff for TRON (How wrong that assumption turned out to be ). I've got my stuff from loads of soruces, mainly ebay. But lady luck has helped me out in quite a few cases.

Dave helps me out if he can and I help Dave out if I can. We're not in a race, we're fans who help each other out if and when possible. But at the end of the day we both love TRON which is why we're here in the first place.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Saturday, June, 21, 2003 10:38 AM
Sounds fair enough to me Davetron.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

Melkor
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 8:55 PM
Awesome Davetron.

Takes me back to the days when I was 8, and 'pumping quarters into those things like a lab rat hitting the button for a pellet'.....

Now I know why Tron 2.0 is coming out in August......You guys were too busy buying up machines off of eBay.....

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 8:58 PM
Sounds like it doesn't especia;;y when its your first time playing it.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 12:35 PM
My next trick is a cocktail table version of TRON.

I have had the Upright TRON for two and a half years now, and the sawed off EDOT for a few months now.

I consider them inspiration. My team gets to see the originators and it hopefully spurs them to do more to make 2.0 great!

DaveTRON

rhender.exe
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 10:59 AM
Hey DaveTRON,

That poster, "an upgrade 20 years in the making"? Any chance that could be converted into a digital image for use as wallpaper? I really like it.

Rhender.exe

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 3:04 PM
Take a look in the galleries later today. I will post the one I have.

DaveTRON

MasterControlProgram
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 2:51 PM

WOW very nice collection of Tron stuff...

and also i love the Tron Aracdes you have very nice..

End of Line. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 DaveTRON's TRON Shrine/Arcade Restoration Site