TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 Tron arcade inner art question

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
flynnsplace
User

on Tuesday, June, 17, 2003 1:03 PM
hey all I found this site in my travels. http://www.phoenixarcade.com/art.htm#tron
and I was just wondering if anyone has bought their inner art set, and if so does it glow?

also just to double check does anyone know if the torx size I need for Tron is t20?

===========================
"on the other side of the screen it looks so easy"

flynnsplace
User

Re: Tron arcade inner art question

on Tuesday, June, 17, 2003 5:55 PM
well I gave in and ordered them.....I will post a review when I get them

RCON
User

on Wednesday, June, 18, 2003 2:26 AM
I just checked out that site the other day! i'm really looking forward to your review cause my game is in need of a make over!

curtishart
User

on Wednesday, June, 18, 2003 9:34 AM
I believe the artwork IS indeed flourescent so it'll glow under blacklights. Seen a few reviews on rgvac and they say they're pretty nice. I'm tempted to get a set, but my cab is so pretty as it is, I don't need to replace them abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

flynnsplace
User

on Monday, June, 30, 2003 4:56 PM
well I got them......well first off the cardboard they were shipped in was ripped and the stickers as a result where all dented in that area. Not a big deal though cause that part of the sticker goes behind the light panel in front.

The stickers do Glow...but not correctly. Only the orange color glows...but the green does not like the original. So that is it for me...already sold mine to the "arcade guy" I know.

if you want it to look just like the originals do not get these. Unless of course they fix the colors to match the original.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade