My user can beat up your user

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Nikster
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 4:15 AM
She's buff!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

foilism
User

Re: My user can beat up your user

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 6:05 AM
Probably, why do do say that?

Pixel
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 8:26 AM
Ur! My user just yipped "Oh yay! Bitchfight!"

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

-
http://www.dream-somehow.com

foilism
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 8:33 AM
Where!? Who?!?! You calling me a bitch??

Hale-XF11
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 9:47 AM
Nikster Wrote:She's buff!

Buff!? ...like Pro-Wrestling buff?

*backs off a few feet*

abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 12:56 PM
My user would let your user beat him up...I think he likes that kind of thing...o.O

Acutally I think it's that he has a thing about hitting women. Old programming holdover from the pre-historic era (before 1980).order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 1:04 PM
Buff? I'll believe it when I see it.

The Clu abides, man...

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 3:59 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:My user would let your user beat him up...I think he likes that kind of thing...o.O

Acutally I think it's that he has a thing about hitting women. Old programming holdover from the pre-historic era (before 1980).

Dude, have you ever seen someone get stomped by a girl? People don't step in to help, they just stand back and thank their lucky stars that the pile of chopped meat that used to be a person isn't them. Where I grew up, certain girls would gladly stomp you given half a chance. Then there was a gang, the local psycho-family-from-the-Ozarks and your run-of-the-mill punks and nasties. I learned very quickly to defend myself against all comers. I studied the "beat-you-mercilessly-into-submission-and-hopefully-send-you-to-the-hospital" discipline. The "holy-mackerel-I'd-better-run-like-the-wind' discipline came in handy at times, too. It took a little while, but I built up a decent rep for myself and almost no one messed with me. Still, fighting a girl is kinda scary 'cause they know just where to hit a guy and they usually make a bee-line for it... ugh, I get a pain just thinking about it.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

sondlar
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 4:05 PM
I'm a wuss. Don't hurt me please! *cowers in the corner*order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Waiting for

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 4:43 PM
Well, I did pass Self-Defense class with an A... I'm really good at kicking... but I punch fairly good...

...what?

*looks at everyone*

Hey! I'm not going to hurt you guys!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 4:54 PM
Yeah, my user's not big on violence. She'd probably try to talk your user down...like Picard on Star Trek

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 5:05 PM
Through personal experience I have found that there are few ways of teaching someone to respect you (or fear you; on the street one's as good as the other) as effective as beating that respect into them.

Oh, I usually gave a warning, after all I don't actually like to fight (mostly 'cause it hurts), but that's like issuing a dare that no one can pass on. Talking usually doesn't do anything except make the other person think you fear them, which fuels their disrespect for you; it depends on the situation. When some punk has chosen you as the object of his (or her) intimidation, talking don't cut it. He (or she) needs persuasion, if you get my drift.

Mind you, I didn't start fights, not a one. But I was very good at finishing them!

I am talking about the late 1970s through the mid-to-late 1980s though, and I haven't had a good dust-up in over 15 years so I'm probably quite rusty.

BTW, Kirk would wipe the floor with Picard (Need proof? In Generations, Dr. Solan may have made short work of Picard, but he shortly had the pleasure of introducing his butt to Kirk's boot. Draw your own conclusions.), and then charm the pants off of Beverly and Diana. Kirk is da man.where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 8:09 PM
Sisko would wipe the floor with either Kirk or Picard... after all, he headbutted a Klingon over a console... (That takes guts and lots of rage.)order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, June, 23, 2003 10:17 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Sisko would wipe the floor with either Kirk or Picard... after all, he headbutted a Klingon over a console... (That takes guts and lots of rage.)

And a prodigious amount of aspirin, I imagine.

Sisko beat Kirk? I dunno about that. Kirk held his own for a considerable amount of time against Spock when Spock was going through Pon Far, remember? And Spock is way stronger than any human.

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 12:56 AM
foilism Wrote:Probably, why do do say that?

No real reason, I just felt like it

I figured we have a 'Describe your User' thread, a 'Show us your User' thread...I figured this was the next logical step
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 12:58 AM
Hale-XF11 Wrote:
Nikster Wrote:She's buff!

Buff!? ...like Pro-Wrestling buff?

*backs off a few feet*

Ummm....at one point my User could 'bench press' close to 200 pounds.

FusionAddict
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 7:34 AM
Yeah, but in case you didn't noctice, you didn't post a pic in the "show us your pic" thread...so for all we know, you could be lying through your keyboard!

Put up or shut up!

The Clu abides, man...

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 9:18 AM
She's not.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 9:41 AM
MutoidMan Wrote:
KiaPurity Wrote:Sisko would wipe the floor with either Kirk or Picard... after all, he headbutted a Klingon over a console... (That takes guts and lots of rage.)

Sisko beat Kirk? I dunno about that. Kirk held his own for a considerable amount of time against Spock when Spock was going through Pon Far, remember? And Spock is way stronger than any human.

Spock was the typo. :P I don't know why I even typed Spock. I meant Picard.

Heck, Sisko punched Q out while Picard hid in the ready room.

MutoidMan
User

on Tuesday, June, 24, 2003 11:18 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:
MutoidMan Wrote:

Spock was the typo. :P I don't know why I even typed Spock. I meant Picard.

Heck, Sisko punched Q out while Picard hid in the ready room.

?????

You didn't type Spock, I did!

Sisko did punch Q knowing that Q probably wouldn't do anything about it. Sisko had already read the reports that Picard & crew had written about Q so he sort of knew what to expect from Q. Q is extremely powerful, but not in the habit of killing lesser beings.

Don't get me wrong; I like Sisko, just like I like Picard, Janeway and Archer, but Kirk is the best Captain ever. Remember, Sisko was excited about meeting his hero Captain Kirk in that time-travel Tribbles episode. Sisko even found a way to get Kirk's autograph! I think that episode helped to humanize Sisko a little bit.

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors