Other Sectors 
 You've enjoyed all the power I've given you,

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 5:59 PM
...haven't you, Commander? I wonder how you would take to working in a pocket calculator.where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Trace
User

Re: You've enjoyed all the power I've given you,

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 6:03 PM
Oh, you SWEET talker! The MCP always did have a way with words :>where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 6:37 PM
*faceplants in the corner*where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Hale-XF11
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 7:37 PM
I'd like to think for at least a moment, Sark considered that being a calculator might not be so bad considering all the spankings he receives. abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, June, 26, 2003 7:46 PM
Trace Wrote:Oh, you SWEET talker! The MCP always did have a way with words :>

You're in trouble program, make it easy on yourself. Who's your User?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 2:16 AM
Your User can't help you now, my little program!where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Trace
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 1:38 PM
*helps Kia up from her faceplant*

Now, now Scuzzy, we don't want to do any permanent damage here

That said..."suit yourself" where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 5:25 PM
What's a 'pocker calculator'?where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 5:40 PM
...Pokemon... with programs!

*grabs a calculator*

GO, SARK! *throws the calculator against the wall and it breaks*

Er... oops. *flees from Sark*where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 6:50 PM
Yeah...but what's a 'pocker'?????

It is like 'pocky'???????where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 7:03 PM
I think you've all read it wrong...check it again. where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online abortion pill order abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 7:04 PM

You found the 'edit' button, I see where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 7:36 PM
Hey! where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 7:54 PM
What?

where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Trace
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 7:58 PM
I'm sorry, Kia, but did you just throw Sark against the wall? I shall now have to kill you... where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 8:19 PM
She threw a calculator like it was a pokeball and Sark came out of it...

Wait....

That means....

SARK IS LOOSE IN THE SECTOR!!!

AAAACCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 8:33 PM
Pfft...no problem-o. Sark is, what, a program from 1982? He's COBOL at best. Us, we're the next generation of JAVA C++ compiled Gigahertz powered Programs. To match us he'd have to be patched up tons of times! And that just doesn't happen past a certain point.

Besides, what do we need Sark for? We have Trace and Carnivorax and the others! where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 8:35 PM
True...but still....

Do we really NEED another red running around????where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 8:36 PM
If it's that archaic code, it's so we can make fun of him! where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Friday, June, 27, 2003 8:40 PM
Ooohhh....Trace is gonna be SO not amused by all of this *hehe*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

Page: of 5 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors