Tron 2.0 
 Lets hope

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
laphtiya
User

Lets hope

on Tuesday, July, 01, 2003 6:37 PM
I just played the Demo and Lightcycles are harder than I thought it would be lol!. 1st person is different than what I thought it would be too, but its still great and OOOOO THE GRAPHICS OOOOOOOOOO!!!!! spent 30 mins just walking around (or driving) checking out all the cool stuff, I gotta say they did some serious work with this game for the visuals.

Lets hope that the story dosnt let the game down like so many games out there!!. Ya know what I mean games aht look good but are short, and lack any real plot and game play handles SOOOO bad that a blind rabbit could probably play just as good as you.

LETS HOPE TRON 2.0 IS GRAPHICALLY GOOD FOLLOWED WITH A GOOD STORY!.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Qix77
User

Re: Lets hope

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 12:41 AM
I do agree.... But from what I've heard ever since the game was in pre-production (I got my ways of getting info) the story hasn't really changed that much. A very good plus is with the dev team.... They wanted to give us a good story, but wanted to keep it true to TRON (even got Bruse to do the voice of Alan/Tron).

Another pluse is that the dev team is fans of the 82 movie so they are doing what they can to keep it true.

I've got allot of faith in the story and in the game, but what drew me to Tron in the first place as a kid is the art..... and we all know that the dev team kept that true.

As many game mags and tv computer game shows have said time and time again, "Why didn't anyone think of this before???" referring to the new Tron game.

God knows how much I want more games and movies like Tron with the elctronic-line glow and the Light cycles, tanks and recognizers...... Oh my....

I got to say it again.....

Light cycles, tanks and recognizers...... Oh my....

Keep on rocking, program.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Lets hope