Tron 2.0 
 what port does the demo use?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
XenoTron
User

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 3:29 PM
hi, i'm new here but i was hoping someone could answer my question. I downloaded the tron 2.0 demo but my router keeps blocking it access to the internet so i can't play it. Can someone tell me what port it runs on so i can allow that port on my router's firewall? (or maybe just explain to me how i can get port forwarding to work on my stupid belkin router)

Scuzzy
User

Re: what port does the demo use?

on Wednesday, July, 02, 2003 4:17 PM
IIRC, the port is found in the Options screen in the Multiplayer menu. I think it's when you Host, but I don't have it in front of me so I may be wrong. Good luck!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

skids
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 1:41 PM
I have the same problem. Did you get this to work? I attempted to do so with a Linksys router and it still isn't working!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

XenoTron
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 5:20 PM
no, i still haven't found a way around it. i've put my computer in the DMZ, set 27888 to be a special application port, and set 27888 to be a virtual server, and still tron 2.0 doesn't see the internet. If i try joining a game through gamespy then the demo just gives me an error saying "unable to join game". I really wish i could just add bots and see what this game is like, all i've been able to do is host a game and throw the disc by myself.

XenoTron
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 9:30 PM
hey skids, i finally got it to work. It had nothing to do with my router, i just had to disable my firewall. I don't know why this worked since i already allowed the program full access to the internet, but when i disabled the firewall the demo worked fine.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

skids
User

on Thursday, July, 10, 2003 10:09 AM
Disabled the firewall on the router or your own software firewall??where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Smeghead
User

on Thursday, July, 10, 2003 3:17 PM
disabling your firewall in effect opens ALL the ports.
Not a great idea these days, there should only be one or two ports needed to host a game.
Im too lazt to put a sniffer on a see for myself! Anyone know what they are?abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

- End of line -

XenoTron
User

on Thursday, July, 10, 2003 7:01 PM
i disabled my software firewall, which i don't think should've affected anything. And i know it's not a good idea to just turn off my firewall, but if that's what it takes to play Tron 2.0, it's a risk i'm willing to take.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Smeghead
User

on Thursday, July, 10, 2003 9:17 PM
ok fine - whats your IP by the way??

>-)on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

- End of line -

skids
User

on Sunday, July, 13, 2003 4:38 PM
FYI, turn out by deleting a file to stop popups, I also deleted a file that would allow me to play online games! None of my games worked. In the end I reinstalled the OS!!! Router is set to normal and it works fine. By the way, any personal firewall should allow you to unblock specific programs. I'm "FrenchXion" See you on the grid!!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0