Forums (I/O Tower)
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 I just realized something really neat!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
Nikster
User

Re: I just realized something really neat!

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 2:23 PM
Trace Wrote:A troll is generally a newbie who comes in and insults people, posts in every thread with nothing really to say, pretty much just causing everyone a headache. We really haven't seen trolls around here.

Eww...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 2:32 PM
Generally speaking, a troll is someone who purposely stirs up trouble without adding anything to the conversation. You can be insulting and troublesome and everything in the context of the conversation, but a troll just says something inflammatory just to cause needless arguments.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Nikster
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 2:35 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:Generally speaking, a troll is someone who purposely stirs up trouble without adding anything to the conversation. You can be insulting and troublesome and everything in the context of the conversation, but a troll just says something inflammatory just to cause needless arguments.

You mean like this?

(Ugh....I really needed more sleep )

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

WMain00 Productions
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 3:02 PM
The reason this place is one of the few places to have trolls, etc. is mainly due to the fact that this place is more on the lines of a special message board than that of a forum. I have never seen this type of forum before, and it doesn't seem to classify under P2Pbb.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

WMain00
Director of WMain00 Productions

Nikster
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 3:10 PM
Yeah...if I'm not mistaken I think Auric made these boards himself. It does not use anything like vBulletin or anything like that.

I like it

KiaPurity
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 3:23 PM
Ohhh. I have more than my share of evil evil trolls. I'm on irc on a fairly popular server. @_@ and I also moderate a oekaki board (drawing board for Megaman Fans). The latter rarely gets trolls, but boy, when it does, I beat them down. XP
However, on the server, I have no ability to do anything, but I just watch in amusement while the ircops and admins come up with amusing akills for the trolls. Eheheh.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Compucore
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 5:20 PM
I've seen those around for the longest time. And thats going back to the BBS days Trace in the earl;y 90's.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

IMAGinES
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 8:12 PM
Sketch Wrote:Ohhhhh. That explains alot. I've read about the remake and seen the commercial on scifi channle. Hope the remake is sweet, and that original fans are pleased.

Hi, Sketch,

It seems the fans want a continuation with as much of the original cast as posible, not a remake. Even the more moderate fans want something that hews closely to the themes, plot ideas and characters of the original, and from the reports on the remake, they believe that they're getting something that only pays lip-service to the original.

Good places to get a feel for the mood of the fan community are The Cylon Alliance (www.cylon.org) and Colonial Fleets (www.colonialfleets.com).abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 9:22 PM
Well, to me at least, the changes aren't earth-shattering if they're done well. I remember the Dune mini-series. *shiver* I like that they've kept with the technlogy for the most part.

Oh, and as for the not-shiny cylon centurions, I think that's appropriate. Cylons woudn't have time to polish themselves.

IMAGinES
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 10:27 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:Well, to me at least, the changes aren't earth-shattering if they're done well. I remember the Dune mini-series. *shiver* I like that they've kept with the technlogy for the most part.

Oh, and as for the not-shiny cylon centurions, I think that's appropriate. Cylons woudn't have time to polish themselves.

Oh, no no no. It's not the Centurions that are getting the fans incensed. It's that they're barely seen. Instead, most of the Cylons we see regularly (in the pilot at least) look entirely human - right down to Dr. Baltar actually having sex with one. (That, I'm sure you'll understand, is another of the sore points with fans.)

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 10:46 PM
Ouch, just looked at some photos of the new show. Will take some getting used to. Seems they are trying to give it a fresher look. While this is neat in a slight way, they should of based the designs a whole lot more on the original stuff. I mean there's so much design emphasis you can focus on from the original series. The show had alot of awsome designs which even showed in the Galactica's set designs.

Oh well. Seems we'll see how it goes once the show airs.

*Back to topic about trolls*

TROLLS BAD!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 10:49 PM
Oh, no no no. It's not the Centurions that are getting the fans incensed. It's that they're barely seen. Instead, most of the Cylons we see regularly (in the pilot at least) look entirely human - right down to Dr. Baltar actually having sex with one. (That, I'm sure you'll understand, is another of the sore points with fans.)

Oh... my... Lord.
I am at a total loss of words now...

Nikster
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 12:38 AM
Sketch Wrote:

Oh... my... Lord.
I am at a total loss of words now...

Brings new meaning to 'cyber-ing', huh?
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 10:21 AM
IMAGinES Wrote:Oh, no no no. It's not the Centurions that are getting the fans incensed. It's that they're barely seen. Instead, most of the Cylons we see regularly (in the pilot at least) look entirely human - right down to Dr. Baltar actually having sex with one. (That, I'm sure you'll understand, is another of the sore points with fans.)

B-wha...?

Morons...

Giving the show a new look and everything is cool, but they're changing the very nature of the show. They Cylons (their organic originators, at least) were reptilian. They're not "The Terminator"! That's already been done! Sheesh...
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 3:32 PM
o_O And what series is this? *lost*

*wanders back to the troll comment*

Uh, yeah, trolls bad, fire pretty.

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 4:04 PM
(Quirrell)TROLL!!! TROLL IN THE SYSTEM!!! Thought you should know...*faints*(/Quirrell)

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 5:18 PM
Bwahhahahaaa! That's funny!

Perhaps we should pick a tron-ish name for Trolls. Hmm...lessee...howzabout wraiths? Or is "troll" just tooo universal to change?

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 5:49 PM
I agree we need a tronish name for Trolls.

Wraiths sounds good. What else we got?

Gridhogs?
Datatroll?
Hmmmm. Will need to think about this.

Trace
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 6:06 PM
Heeey, datatroll's not bad! Keeps the troll image, but trons it up

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 6:33 PM
Ha ha ha! I can seee us using that.

*pauses for dramatic effect*

Warning! Datatroll detected in sector 2! Repeat! Datatroll detected in sector 2! Activate anti-datatroll unit Trace!

Hmmm. But should it be Datatroll or Data-troll?
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  General Discussion 
 I just realized something really neat!