Tron 2.0 
 Neat feature in the demo

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
curtishart
User

Neat feature in the demo

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 7:46 PM
I was playing the demo (Like everyone else in this forum, I'm sure) and noticed a little 'goody' while playing.

If you get too close to a wall, I mean, REAL close to a wall, and run parallel to it, you see sparks fly off and a screeching as you scrap along the jetwall.

Not a big thing, but it'ds neat to think the Tron 2.0 devs think into this much detail to add it.

Plus it's a great way to ruin a freshly painted light-cycle as well.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

IMAGinES
User

Re: Neat feature in the demo

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 8:24 PM
I noticed that too, although for a little while, I was wondeirng what the odd hissing, fizzing noise was!

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

rhender.exe
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 9:00 PM
I noticed that too!

Rhender.exe

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, July, 06, 2003 9:20 PM
The guys at DI/BVG/Monolith don't miss a thing.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

kyleb
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 2:11 AM
rideing walls and other trails makes you go faster as well.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

WMain00 Productions
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 7:05 AM
Unfortunately they didn't have to think that much in my opinion. In Armegatron this occurs in exactly the same way on the Tron 2.0 MP Demo. I'm going to raise my eyebrow.

o_O

WMain00
Director of WMain00 Productions

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 3:30 PM
*shrugs* It's common? O.o
But it seemed more promient in 2.0 than in Aramgetron(sp?)... but I don't remember getting that effect in the latter... (old version, probably. :P)

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

rhender.exe
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 11:07 AM
The lightcycle program, LifeStages.exe scares me. It must be a Z-Lot or something.

Rhender.exe

NULL UNIT
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 12:39 PM
evil lifestages, i get extra saticfaction when that nasty program derezzes. I caught that virus over IRC once, took me 3 weeks to figure out why everyone was banning me.

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 1:54 PM
There have been some who ask what's so special about the lightcycles when we can get games like Armagetron for free. I think the answer is vary simple: AI. The AI in is really good, compared to the ones in those free games that box themselves in constantly.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

kyleb
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 5:35 PM
it is better looking as well, not to mention all the cool powerups.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Neat feature in the demo