Has anyone mastered the swat?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
IMAGinES
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 8:42 PM
Hi, folks,

Have you noticed that, if you hold down Ctrl when clicking the left mouse button, that instead of throwing or blocking, you swipe the disc from left to right as if you were swatting something away?

If so, have you figured out how to use it in the disc arena? I keep forgetting all about it in the middle of combat. What does it do? Is it effective enough to use as a tactic?order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re: Has anyone mastered the swat?

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 9:14 PM
Hmmm. Might be for up close contact, or might be a way of deflecting a disc to the sides.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 10:05 PM
Or might be a way of fighting you hadn't considered if you want to kick some butt. Keep working at it!on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

DaveTRON

kmon
User

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 10:56 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Or might be a way of fighting you hadn't considered if you want to kick some butt. Keep working at it!

This can actually be quite fun (I've enjoyed it and used it whenever the chance arrived anyway)...as dave said it feels good to beat people down with the backside of your disc....boo-yeah. It also works well when coming around a corner and their is someone a little closer then you anticipated...either way, its a good time.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

NULL UNIT
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 12:37 PM
too bad you cant get close enough to do that to someone in a match

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

kmon
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 3:25 PM
Ah yes, but in SP its quite handy Take out some agression on random ICP's...great fun!order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

^^ Full tower gamer ^^

kyleb
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 5:33 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Or might be a way of fighting you hadn't considered if you want to kick some butt. Keep working at it!

please tell us more. i use it with spectator disks on in the waiting room but it takes quite a few swats to bring a man down, well more than throws anyway. however, i saw you mention before that it is a valuable tool in disk arena; yet i fail to understand what good a melee attack as opponents never stand that close to each other in a match. so please tell us, what is up with the swat?

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 12:55 AM
In the full game, this will make a lot more sense. I will explain in August, I promise.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

DaveTRON

flynn1978
User

cant wait, cant wait, cant wait...

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 12:54 PM
it comes out near my birthday, it comes out near my birthday

(sniff) i cant play the demo yet...im working full brute force on italian and opera right now. no copy of the demo yet and my schedule's packed.

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 10:49 AM
I imagine that it would be a little embarrasing to have a program back hand you with his disk in this fashion. Kinda like getting the axe in Quake I.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0