New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
tronclone
User

Tron 2.0 action figures - Found!

on Monday, July, 07, 2003 11:18 PM
I have returned after a long hiatus
*quiet sounds as only crickets chirp*
Ok, well anyway bits and bytes, I have finally found the tron 2.0 action figures/statures/toys.
They all look pretty cool, with the IC recognizer being the best inperson. Jett and Mercury are pretty good along with thorn. I found them at a Suncoast Movie store (most malls now have them) for about $12.99.
Didn't know if anyone else has found them and bought them or not. ( I looked briefly for a topic talking about them).
They had 2 or 3 each. Didn't know if anyone was interested in trading for them or I could pick one or more up for someone. If anyone is interested, you can email me at f13y35@yahoo.com my regular email and put tron toys or something like it in the subject line. But if not, no biggie. I saw them and thought of this group eventhough I didn't know if many people were into trading for toys they couldn't find. Later programs on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill online

I think I'm a Clone Now

djmousie
User

Re: Tron 2.0 action figures - Found!

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 8:59 AM
You mean the regular Tron 2.0 figures by Neca (Thorne, Mercury, Jet etc.) I'm a little confused? Or do you mean the Kubrick figures? If this is the case, thats from the original Tron movie.

Smeghead
User

on Tuesday, July, 08, 2003 10:17 AM
They are also all over Ebay already - carded and mint - whole set goes for bout $25, untill they become popular!

- End of line -

MasterControlProgram
User

on Wednesday, July, 09, 2003 2:05 PM

Sounds good! I want to buy them....

End of Line...

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

PyoChan
User

on Thursday, July, 10, 2003 1:32 PM
I found my Tron 2.0 figures at my local GameStop for $4.99 each, plus I got Jet and Mercury at an additional 30% discount. If you have a GameStop near you, I'd advise you to buy your Tron 2.0 figures there.

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 action figures - Found!