Info on full version of Tron 2.0?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Smeghead
User

Info on full version of Tron 2.0?

on Friday, July, 11, 2003 11:55 AM
Anyone have more info?
How many maps will there be for the lightcycles game?
Will there be a 'maze' like in the movie?
What games will there be other then discs?
DO we get to drive the tank?
Can I drive a recognizer?
Whos the hot chick in the movie FLynn sees just after he crashes the stolen recognizer?

- End of line -

DaveTRON
User

Re: Info on full version of Tron 2.0?

on Friday, July, 11, 2003 1:30 PM
www.tron20.netorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

Smeghead
User

on Friday, July, 11, 2003 1:38 PM
what? You cant spoonfeed me all the answers to my questions?

>-)

- End of line -

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, July, 11, 2003 7:58 PM
Where would the fun be in that? [grin]

DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 11, 2003 10:00 PM
As much as I'd love to hear the answers to those questions, I agree with DaveTron...

Games these days are more like movies where you are the leading role. The action, the story, the mystery would all be spoiled to the user if they find out everything about the game.

Now, I'm a fan of spoilers (read both Starwars E1 and E2 before seeing the movie). Spoilers don't spoil the movie for me because I vision it in my head and it's so diffenent when really seeing the movie.

But in this case, I'd rather not know until I play the game.

NULL UNIT
User

on Saturday, July, 12, 2003 11:25 AM
well some movies dont make much sense without the book, such as those LOTR moveis, I had no frfiggin clue what was goin on when I saw the first one, so I ot the book, and um, it made sense, w00twhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids,we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

-Kristian Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

Ras
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 3:40 AM
I'm new to the game, having just downloaded the demo a couple days ago. If it wouldn't be considered spoilers, can anyone tell me if any of this is in the game (even if you can't drive it):

Recognizer
Sailer
Energy streams

I really want to ride on a sailer. Also, do the tanks look pretty much how they looked in the movie. One preview seemed to indicate they did not.

Sorry if all this has been asked ad nauseum.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 12:14 PM
Well the old school tanks are in the game. In one of the trailers they can be seen for a split second. Recognizers are in it. Saw one in the trailer as well. The Solar Sailer is a bit of a mystery as of right now. Haven't seen it at all in any trailers. hope it's in it. I trust it'll be in there somewhere.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 12:57 PM
There were tanks in the teaser movie? Where??order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Compucore
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 1:19 PM
I don't think I saw the tanks in the trailer. But I do remember seeing the reco's to what sketch is mentioning. And of course the new carrier that Sark had gotten into yet. That one looks kewel. I'm wondering if they are going to be adding the tanks and a few other goodies in there.

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Smeghead
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 2:16 PM
I feel sure all are hopes will be met.
Its clear the game designers are also real fans like us, thank god, so I'm sure they get as much excitement as we do about riding around in tanks and stuff.

I dunno where the solar sailer would come in?
Transistion between two parts of the game?
I've played lots of games where you have to re-enact certain parts of the movie and that was just DUMB.
LIke Indiana Jones, you had to go around whipping cage doors to let the kids out when all we really wanted to do was ride the minecarts and swing around on ropes n stuff.

I for one though wanna drive a tank and a recognizer, but probly the recognizers will represent the bad guys in the game and will always be after YOU.

Who knows? WHO CAN WAIT? not me

- End of line -

DaveTRON
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 11:16 PM
If you want to know exactly what you can do in TRON 2.0, go to www.tron20.net. Y'all are making up a lot of stuff and the answers are right there to see. Go investigate.

DaveTRON

Ras
User

on Wednesday, July, 16, 2003 11:24 PM
Thanks, people! I'll seek out the trailers.

The sailer could be a really cool level. You ride on it to get to another area, and it comes under attack. You have to fend off the attackers while sailing along. Something like that. Also, they could include the Mickey Mouse landmark as an in-joke. order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 10:44 AM
This entire discussion reminds me of a scene in The Princess Bride:

Inigo: Who are you?
Westley: No one of consequence.
Inigo: I must know...
Westley: Get used to disappointment.
Inigo: *shrugs* 'kay.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Page: of 1 Page