Other Sectors 
 Pirates of the Caribbean...YO HO!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Trace
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 1:45 PM
What a great movie! Has anyone else seen it yet? Johnny Depp is FANTASTIC and so is my man Geoffrey Rush! The special effects are great and the story is waaaay fun!

Arrrrr...be tellin' me what you think, me hearties!

MasterControlProgram
User

Re: Pirates of the Caribbean...YO HO!

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 1:58 PM

Hey Trace! Yeaaa i loved it! i saw it Saturday night! I liked teh captiin.. what was his name... Catptin John something he was really cool....

Man and i loved the Black Pearal and the evil Pirates.... tha movie had me entertainted.. the whole time! and the sowrds fights were also cool.. i liked it a lot... it was as good as i expected.. to be... maybe even a little better..

End of Line..!

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

Trace
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 2:55 PM
Arrr! That be Captain Jack Sparrow, matey! And I agree! Twas the best pirate movie ever, savvy? where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

MasterControlProgram
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 2:59 PM

Yeaaa captin Jack Sparrow thats it! Yeaaa he was crazy.. lol my Fav character in the movie. Yes i would say its the BEST pirate moive ever it was perfect.... i wanna see it again.. !

DaveTRON
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 3:02 PM
Did anyone stay all the way through the credits for the final scene?

The movie rocks, and I am not just saying that because of who I work for. I loved every second of it.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

DaveTRON

MasterControlProgram
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 3:08 PM

No.. i left before the final credits were done... damm it!
I didn't even know there was a final scene. I'll have to see it again, So i can see that final scene...

End Of Line...

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 3:30 PM
Doggone it! How many of these films have little snippets at the end of the credits?? Now I'm going to have to see it again!!

Cool!

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Wave
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 3:38 PM
It was great. I saw it last night, altough I missed the scene in the ending credits. I wil probably go see it again. Also I thought it should have been rated "Arrrrrrrrrrrrrh!"

Compucore
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 3:45 PM
I haven't seen that one either yet. Or the other of X-men 2 which is suppose to be awsome as well.

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

MasterControlProgram
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 3:53 PM

Dammm i mssed the x man one also! The only one i saw in teh end credits was the metix reloaded one... but we waited for that one.. since we knew it was coming up...where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 4:09 PM
I saw the snippet at the end of it. Bad Monkey!

X-men, though--I didn't see the snippet in that one!

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 4:23 PM
Heh...monkey...order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 5:08 PM
I haven't seen Pirates yet (waiting for the wife to come back from her teacher's conference in Disney World), but man you HAVE to stay to the end of movies these days! I learned that with the live-action Masters Of The Universe movie back in the 1980s. Please tell me that if you saw Finding Nemo you stayed 'till the very end! It was great!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

curtishart
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 6:10 PM
MutoidMan Wrote:I haven't seen Pirates yet (waiting for the wife to come back from her teacher's conference in Disney World), but man you HAVE to stay to the end of movies these days! I learned that with the live-action Masters Of The Universe movie back in the 1980s. Please tell me that if you saw Finding Nemo you stayed 'till the very end! It was great!

You stayed for the entire movie of Masters of the Universe?

...I mean, on purpose?

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

PyoChan
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 6:30 PM
I SO loved Pirates of the Caribbean (never has Johnny Depp been so SEXY!), and I wanted to stay for the end credits, but it was 1 am, and my boyfriend, our friend, and I all really needed to get home to bed because we all had to get up early the next morning! The one time we DON'T stay through the credits, we miss something! Grrr...

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

MutoidMan
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 6:32 PM
You stayed for the entire movie of Masters of the Universe?

...I mean, on purpose?

Damn straight! Probably Dolph Lundgren's ONLY good starring role! And Frank Langella was AWESOME as Skeletor!

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

KiaPurity
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 7:50 PM
Waugh. I never got to see it. My sister took my brother to see the movie yesterday. I couldn't go as seeing how I had to be stuck with a sorority workshop. (Yeah, I'm in one, but it's kind of mindboggling that a computer geek like me would be in a sorority. Heheh.)

I still want to see it anyway!

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Hale-XF11
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 8:35 PM
PyoChan Wrote:I SO loved Pirates of the Caribbean (never has Johnny Depp been so SEXY!),

heh heh, I heard in an interview with Depp that he based his character on a cross between Keith Richards (Rolling Stones )and Pepe Le Pew (from Looney Tunes fame)!
lol, you guys figure it out, i haven't seen this pirate movie yet.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

PyoChan
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 2:45 PM
Hale-XF11 Wrote:

heh heh, I heard in an interview with Depp that he based his character on a cross between Keith Richards (Rolling Stones )and Pepe Le Pew (from Looney Tunes fame)!
lol, you guys figure it out, i haven't seen this pirate movie yet.

That's probably the best description anyone can come up with for Jack Sparrow! Johnny Depp played him as kind of like that swaggering British aging rock star stereotype, but a bit less menacing and much more mischievous... did that make any sense?order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Trace
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 2:54 PM
I liked how he was just kind-of perpetually tipsy, but then he'd have these moments of clarity when you realized he's really crazy like a fox! LOVE YOU CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!

Hey! I'm trapped in PyoChan's quote box! Lemme out!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors