Collector 
 Well Well Well!! I finally did it

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
lifeasis
User

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 6:55 PM
Greetings my fellow programs, I've finally done it, I now have a COMPLETE SET of TRON tomy toys. I recently just picked up a both TRON tomy lightcycles MINT IN SEALED BOX/ NEVER OPENED when I got them I couldn't believe the condition TRULY INSANLY RARE all my toys are in C-9 to C-9.5 as far as CONDITION is concerned. It was like I had just bought them from the toy store only 22 years later. I can't believe it. INSANLY RARE in my book. I think I may just have the most MINT complete set here in the SECTOR. NO LIE! TELLING THE TRUTH, I'd like to see anyone else try finding a SET like mine GOOD LUCK- you'll need it!

I just thought I would share my excitment with my fellow TRON programs here in the sector. YES, I'am telling the truth!

Red5
User

Re: Well Well Well!! I finally did it

on Monday, July, 14, 2003 8:48 PM
So what you smug twat. Do you really think anyone cares? Coming in here to share your delight is one thing; bleating on about how LUCKY you are to own such INSANELY RARE Tron lightcycles is something entirely nauseating. Well done for capturing such a RARE find, but please stop trying to rub peoples noses in it. I own a replica of Flynn's Jacket and the top half of his catsuit, but I'm not about to clog up the board about how INSANELY HAPPY I am to own such items. Begone!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

lifeasis
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 1:12 AM
Well, EXCUSE ME Thanks for the HARSH compliment

Do you really think anyone cares? Begone, you say

What's up with that, you sound like your telling me to leave the SECTOR & not come back

Some program you are. Excuse Me, DAM
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 1:24 AM
Play nice guys! *rolls eyes*order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Qix77
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 1:38 AM
Nikster's right.... These forums isn't about rubbing noses into anything or whatever... I'm glad for both of you but let's be adults here.

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 4:39 AM
*groans and rubs her head*

I don't think we need to be so mean here, y'know.

Let it be. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

curtishart
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 11:03 AM
Gotta pipe in here about this.

I think the problem is that lifeasis tends to post messages that sounds like extreme bragging. With negative comments such as "I'd like to see anyone else try finding a SET like mine GOOD LUCK- you'll need it!", or in a previous thread calling NECA reproductions "crap" he comes across as VERY hostile as if looking to pick a fight with us on the forums.

Yes, we know how exciting it is to get new collectables and it's okay to state a "Lookie lookie what I came across - me so happy" posts, but when you 'challenge' others incinuating you're a better person than the others due to what you have in your collection, there's going to be some recoil from that post.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

lifeasis
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 11:33 AM
I'm going to be an adult about this & tell everyone just to "DROP IT" already, obviously I can't POST anything here without somebody CUTTING ME DOWN. I apologize to you guys for this, if I ruffled any feathers in this THREAD. CurtisHart / Red5 I apologize for this, I just thought I would share my Excitment with everybodyy else that's all. I'am certainly NOT here to start a fued or anything like that, you know that. I'm NOT that type of person.

If anybody has anything POSITIVE to say in this THREAD than say it, but don't add anynmore fuel to the fire.

Drop it already, PLEASE

Curtis Hart/Red5, I truly apologize to you guys, I have NO hatred towards either of you.

Trace
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 12:57 PM
Den mother comes rushing in.

I'd threaten to give spankings, but then, the guys would probably like that. Besides, Kia and Nikster got here before me. I would like to add that I don't find lifeasis' post all that obnoxious, so next time, let's all react a little less strongly.

Well I had to say SOMETHING den-motherish!

Congrats on your new acquisition, lifeasis Enjoy 'em!

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 1:01 PM
Trace Wroteen mother comes rushing in.

I'd threaten to give spankings, but then, the guys would probably like that.

*faints*

where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 2:20 PM
Yes, lets remember ths is just a forum.

Very cool lifeasis. Where did you get them from, if you don't mind me asking? I would love to get some original Tomy figures and cycles. Even if they weren't in the packaging.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

MasterControlProgram
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 2:36 PM

lifeasis: Hey thats really cool that you got those! congratulations man! good job.... enjoy them... thats so cool that you got those man. Keep up the good work program.

MCP

End Of Line...

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

Red5
User

on Tuesday, July, 15, 2003 6:45 PM
Granted - the forums on Tron-Sector are probably the most well-respected, well-behaved, and intelligently written on the 'Net.

I was just a bit disappointed to see someone spraffing off.

No worries, y'all. Keep on rockin' in the free world...abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

lifeasis
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 1:11 AM
Hey SKETCH, I got my set off ebay it wasn't an easy task. If your looking to get a set of the loose figures with weapons, that's your best bet. They pop up every once in a while.

curtishart
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 10:38 AM
lifeasis Wrote:Hey SKETCH, I got my set off ebay it wasn't an easy task. If your looking to get a set of the loose figures with weapons, that's your best bet. They pop up every once in a while.

Yea, I see loose figures come up more often than carded ones on eBay. Have patience! That's probably the best advise I can give anyone for finding certain Tron items on eBay.

Lord, knows I'm trying. I've been waiting for over 3 years to see a Tron arcade poster on eBay for me to grab!

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 10:51 AM
lifeasis Wrote:Hey SKETCH, I got my set off ebay it wasn't an easy task. If your looking to get a set of the loose figures with weapons, that's your best bet. They pop up every once in a while.

Sweet. Yeah. I'm going to get some Tomy Figures off of there some day. The loose one are pretty plentiful on ebay every now and then. Whew. I know ones still in the packaging go for a lot.
order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Scuzzy
User

Well Well Well, Avatar...

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 12:59 PM
You have managed to thwart me once again. By restoring Balance to where Chaos once reigned you have saved your pathetic worlds.

And now here you are, poised at the edge of Eternty...where will you go? Back to Britannia? To Earth?!

Perhaps you would join me in another world altogether! We do have a score to settle...

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

lifeasis
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 1:05 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:You have managed to thwart me once again. By restoring Balance to where Chaos once reigned you have saved your pathetic worlds.

And now here you are, poised at the edge of Eternty...where will you go? Back to Britannia? To Earth?!

Perhaps you would join me in another world altogether! We do have a score to settle...

Just what are you talking about

lifeasis
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 1:10 PM
I've been waiting for over 3 years to see a Tron arcade poster on eBay for me to grab!

Hey Curtis, what does the Tron arcade poster look like, Is it in the Galleries section.

Nikster
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 4:20 PM
lifeasis Wrote:
Scuzzy Wrote:You have managed to thwart me once again. By restoring Balance to where Chaos once reigned you have saved your pathetic worlds.

Just what are you talking about

Methinks Scuzzy had an 'Ultima' moment (I think.. )

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector