Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 Goes GOLD!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
djmousie
User

Tron 2.0 Goes GOLD!

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 12:49 PM
Way cool! I'm glad to hear the game has gone GOLD. However, i'm concerned with BUGS that we;ve seen in the demo so far. It seems the DEMO was just released, how can we be sure that these bugs will be fixed in the final release? I understand, downloadable upgrades and patches are always an option, but aren't beta and pre-release demo's a way to test bugs before a final software release?

Scuzzy
User

Re: Tron 2.0 Goes GOLD!

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 1:10 PM
I think we can safely assume that most if not all of the most obvious bugs have been fixed since then. It's been well established that the demo is a very early release and the game as a whole has been worked on since then. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

PyoChan
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 2:22 PM
Betas and pre-releases are one way to weed out bugs, but that's mainly what QA's are for, if I'm not mistaken.

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Allen_One
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 4:47 PM
*sigh* I got so excited to see that TRON 2.0 went Gold, but still the release date is Aug. 26. I figured once a game goes Gold, it usually hits the shelves on "New Release Tuesday." I mean if the game is done...why the long wait?
Tron 2.0...come to me...order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

I Brake for Recognizers

"I've been workin' on the Game Grid..."

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 5:05 PM
Hey! That's just a little over a month away! Gotta have time to print up those manuals and gam boxes! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

PyoChan
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 5:26 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:Hey! That's just a little over a month away! Gotta have time to print up those manuals and gam boxes!

Not to mention pressing all the discs!

"As long as we stay off the top floor, Dillinger will never know we've been in here."

Allen_One
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 5:30 PM
*sniff* I guess you're right...I can wait...*sniff*abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

I Brake for Recognizers

"I've been workin' on the Game Grid..."

PyoChan
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 6:21 PM
There, there, Allen-One... *pats on the shoulder* As long as you don't dwell on it, before you know it, August 26 will be upon us!

Hale-XF11
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 8:09 PM
PyoChan Wrote:before you know it, August 26 will be upon us!

Nooooooo! I'm still enjoying the summer.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

IMAGinES
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 10:31 PM
Hale-XF11 Wrote:
PyoChan Wrote:before you know it, August 26 will be upon us!

Nooooooo! I'm still enjoying the summer.

Heh heh! I have a simple solution for you, Hale: Become a cricket commentator. You'll never see a winter again!

Either that or just move to Australia. The sooner Summer can come for us, the better! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

djmousie
User

on Thursday, July, 17, 2003 11:34 PM
Ya i mean its cool, we'll get the game at the end of the summer so we dont waster our whole summmer playing TRON hee heee. Save it for colder weather days hee hee, u must not guzzle it, u must sip it due to its fine quality hee heee

Hale-XF11
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 12:09 AM
IMAGinES Wrote:...or just move to Australia. The sooner Summer can come for us, the better!

I don't know the first thing about cricket or Australia...

sure, i'll go.

-------------------------------------+megalith music+-------------------------------------

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 1:24 AM
Wow... This is Digi history in the making...

At first, I heard that a new lightcycle was going to be introduced and I didn't like the idea......

But the cycle rocks... My first love is still the first cycle, but the supercycle is very worthy of TRON.

Lets give the developers and company a clapping hand.

*Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!!!!!*

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 1:24 AM
*Rolls out a keg of Sark's Brew, gets the nozzle, and starts spraying everyone within spraying distance*

PARTY!!!!! WHOOOOOO HOOOOO!!!!
IS GOLD!!!!
OUR TIME IS DRAWING NEAR PROGRAMS!!!abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Qix77
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 2:06 AM
Qix77 Wrote:

Lets give the developers and company a clapping hand.

*Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap!!!!!*

Hey.... Spray me with some of that good old Sark's-Beer... I'm open....
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 2:56 AM
Ummm....it's Sark's Brew...

Here ya go....

*Sprays Qix77 with a cold one*

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 2:58 AM
Qix77 Wrote:Wow... This is Digi history in the making...

Lets give the developers and company the clap.

Wha?!?!?!?!

Dude....Not Cool! >(

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 6:15 AM
Goldmember: I love gooold! order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, July, 18, 2003 6:25 AM
Nikster Wrote:
Qix77 Wrote:Wow... This is Digi history in the making...

Lets give the developers and company the clap.

Wha?!?!?!?!

Dude....Not Cool! >(

*rolls over with laughter* Oh my. Qix... be careful of your wordings.

*cheers for the developers and the companies!*where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 Tron 2.0 Goes GOLD!