Modding for Characters

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
NoExcuses
User

Re: Modding for Characters

on Tuesday, June, 06, 2006 1:42 PM
disc100 Wrote:How do we get those two programs Maya and 3DSMax
By paying. Lotttts. And when I say lots, I mean lots. We're talking between $1900 and $7500 for Maya depending on what version you get. I don't own either, so I have no idea of the prices, if someone wants to tell him more accurately.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion onlinemedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

zook_one
User

on Tuesday, June, 06, 2006 3:39 PM
I've got all the 3ds Max tools that you apparently need to create character Models. Cueball and I are trying to work out some stuff currently. I have not been able to figure out how to get 3ds Max to export a complete character model yet. It's going to be a while till I figure it. I'm in the process of bringing myself up to speed - across the board with 3ds Max. Finally.

So far only 1 person that I know of has been successful (Riley). Like Riley said it's hard.

where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pill

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

disc100
User

on Tuesday, June, 06, 2006 3:58 PM
zook do you have a picture of what character you are working onwhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinemedical abortion pill online abortion pill buy abortion pills online

-------------------------------------------------------
Click
here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

zook_one
User

on Tuesday, June, 06, 2006 4:21 PM
disc100 Wrote:zook do you have a picture of what character you are working on

So far Cueball and I have only been working with the existing models provided with the game. So sorry, nothing new to show yet.
where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

[LDSO] LIVING DEAD SYSTEM OPERATORS www.LDSO.net

disc100
User

on Tuesday, June, 06, 2006 4:55 PM
Ok I just wanted to know where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

-------------------------------------------------------
Click
here for a picture of air!

Click here for an Awesome picture of TRON!!!

trekking95
User

RE: Modding for Characters

on Thursday, July, 21, 2011 3:59 AM
Are you guys making custom figures?!? *drools on screen* Could you make Castor? *screen shorts out from drool*where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlineonline purchase abortion pill abortion pill abortion pill online purchase

Thanks to FlynnOne for the signature!

If you're against bullying in all its forms, including cyber-bullying, copy and paste this into your profile or signature!

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Modding for Characters