Status Bar 
 Tank Crews and an Insight into the Sides

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
IMAGinES
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 1:24 AM
First off, I'd just like to say it's all Scuzzy's fault. Really. I mean, if he hadn't been there, sitting in the Status Bar guzzling energy and flirting with a certain Red, i wouldn't have thought of this.

Anyway, it was the difference in colour between his emotiTrons and his icon that got me thinking. I hadn't really thought of the diffence between programs of each side and their Tank Crews for a while, and it took me a second to remember what Sark's crewers look like. I was gripped by a sudden realisation what these differences might tell a data-thropologist.

Does it mean that the Reds are green and us Blues are yellow?

Fortune Favour You,

IMAGinES

Sketch
Sector Admin

Re: Tank Crews and an Insight into the Sides

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 1:37 AM
ha ha ha. Good question.

There's a reason for the color difference in the film.

Originally it was Good side-Gold, Bad side-Blue

They changed it but when they did they already had done the Clu and tank scenes. This is the reason Clu is gold and why Reds had Blue cycles and Tron and the others drove the yellow, red, and orange colored ones. They didn't have the time to just redo the stuff so they just left it and worked with it.

I always wondered the same thing.
where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 1:42 AM
IMAGinES Wrote:First off, I'd just like to say it's all Scuzzy's fault. Really. I mean, if he hadn't been there, sitting in the Status Bar guzzling energy and flirting with a certain Red, i wouldn't have thought of this.

I get a lot of that...

And I'm doing more that flirting with that "certain red".

Anyway, this is how I see it.

Red = Minions of the MCP & Sark who have been coerced into professing that the Users do not exist.

Blue = Everyday programs. Paint programs, compund interest programs, actuarial programs, etc.

Gold = Independent programs from outside systems and/or programs written by independent programmers (Clu, for instance).

Green = Military pilot programs. They fly the Recognizers and drive the Tanks.

Scuzzy, for instance, was a Military pilot program that retired to Independent status.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Trace
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 11:43 AM
Scuzzy Wrote:Red = Minions of the MCP & Sark who have been coerced into professing that the Users do not exist.

Oh, PUHlease! Coerced???? I don't think so. Brilliant, Intelligent and power-hungry is more like it. It was the blue programs who needed the help of a user to overcome the reds. Without Duex ex machina, the whole sector would be red, and Sark and I would still be...hmmm...just you never mind about that. :>

Anyway...sheesh! Give us reds a little more credit, will ya?

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 5:02 PM
Trace Wrote:
Scuzzy Wrote:Red = Minions of the MCP & Sark who have been coerced into professing that the Users do not exist.

Oh, PUHlease! Coerced???? I don't think so. Brilliant, Intelligent and power-hungry is more like it. It was the blue programs who needed the help of a user to overcome the reds. Without Duex ex machina, the whole sector would be red, and Sark and I would still be...hmmm...just you never mind about that. :>

Anyway...sheesh! Give us reds a little more credit, will ya?

*waves to Trace*
where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 5:15 PM
"Those of you who continue this hysterical and superstitious belief will receive the standard sub-standard training that will result in your eventual deresolution."
~Sark~

Yeah, I think that's coercive.

foilism
User

on Saturday, July, 26, 2003 8:26 AM
I love on that you get orange, yellow, white and purple programs, it looks so tasty!order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Scuzzy
User

on Saturday, July, 26, 2003 4:41 PM
Heh, check this out...things that might have been?

(From our own Tron-Sector)

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar