TRON: Polygon Stretch Bug

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
FusionAddict
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 5:09 PM
http://12.216.194.33:100/fi/tronwtf.jpg
The other day I updated both the drivers for my Radeon card and my DirectX 9 drivers, and ever since I've been getting this weird bug where parts of some characters' bodies are beng stretched to my crosshair, like a bungee cord. What's causing this?

I'm running the latest version of DirectX 9 and the latest Radeon 9000 drivers.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

The Clu abides, man...

Inode
User

Re: TRON: Polygon Stretch Bug

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 5:53 PM
Well, part of good troubleshooting involves exhausting your situation with extremes. Since this is a video issue, disable all your graphic options through the Tron 2.0 menu. If that suceeds, your situation then becomes a process of elimination. Enable each feature one by one until the problem is recreated. When and if you have managed that, see the quoted text at the end of this message for instructions.

If after you enable all graphic options there is no change in behavior, it would be safe to say the issue falls outside an assumed incompatibility between the software and your hardware (and your hadware's software). Also, be a good Gil Grissom and don't rule out reinstalling the demo. You'd be surprised.

--- BEGIN TEXT ---

Quoting MCPADMIN from tron20.net:

E-mail can be sent to demo@tron20.net. When sending e-mail please include a complete description of the issue you are experiencing along with a copy of the dxdiag from the system you are writing about. It is best if you copy and paste the dxdiag into the body of the e-mail. You can obtain your dxdiag by following these instructions.

1. Click on Start and then Run.
2. Type in DIAG and click on "OK"
3. At the bottom of the Diag window click on "Save All Information"
4. Using the "Save As" dialog box that appears save the file in a place you can easily access it later.
5. Open the text file you saved in step 4 and copy and paste all of the text into an e-mail message addressed to demo@tron20.net

--- END TEXT ---

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

FusionAddict
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 6:13 PM
Never mind, found the bug, new Radeon Drvers were causing it
where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

Inode
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 6:18 PM
Ah, it's the old ask-questions-first-think-later dilemma; I've been guilty of it from time to time myself. :-)

Inode

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

Smeghead
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 6:48 PM
hey i've got a problem where...oh never mind I fixed it

jees must be catching!

- End of line -

Scuzzy
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 7:01 PM
Huh, it wasn't a problem with my 9700Pro...

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

zefalcon
User

on Friday, July, 25, 2003 7:20 PM
ive had one weird thing happen on tron demo, on LightCycles, i started facing a wall... happened 3 times, aint happened since,emm 4 hours ago.
Dunno if anyone else had this happen to them.

Zefalconabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Fatal Exception's What a Biatch..
My God it's Full of Stars!!
SERVER PLAYING ON:Zefalcon[T-Sec]DSL ONLY
ZEFALCON!!!

foilism
User

on Saturday, July, 26, 2003 8:10 AM
HI zefalcon, that happened to me a couple times, start facing a wall. But never when playing on-line.

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0