Tron 2.0 
 LMAO you gotta see this..

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
zefalcon
User

on Saturday, July, 26, 2003 5:18 PM
Ok, peeps, you just gotta goto this page, and play some of the videos on there, they are only small, i was laughing my ass off its nothing to do with tron, but omg is it funny, some fat kid,who made a video, pretending he is a jedi, so some guys made a sight and added some special effects..check it out... LoL

http://www.jedimaster.net/swk_videos.htm

Fatal Exception's What a Biatch..
My God it's Full of Stars!!
SERVER PLAYING ON:Zefalcon[T-Sec]DSL ONLY
ZEFALCON!!!

Scuzzy
User

Re: LMAO you gotta see this..

on Saturday, July, 26, 2003 5:29 PM
Yeah, the kid is now suing, I think his school district, for pain and humiliation. Sad.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Particle_Man
User

on Saturday, July, 26, 2003 5:39 PM
here a link to an article about it:

http://www.globeandmail.com/servlet/story/RTGAM.20030723.uboyyn/BNStory/National/

order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Particle Man

zefalcon
User

on Saturday, July, 26, 2003 6:22 PM
man sounds like this kid has serious problems with humor, if that happened to me i would be posting it more on my own site and even on emule, but then im a LoOney :P

Zefalcon

Fatal Exception's What a Biatch..
My God it's Full of Stars!!
SERVER PLAYING ON:Zefalcon[T-Sec]DSL ONLY
ZEFALCON!!!

Smeghead
User

on Saturday, July, 26, 2003 8:08 PM
that is SO not funny.
what a dorkwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

- End of line -

curtishart
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 9:38 AM
zefalcon Wrote:man sounds like this kid has serious problems with humor, if that happened to me i would be posting it more on my own site and even on emule, but then im a LoOney :P

Zefalcon

There's a difference between a (I'm assuming you are...) 20-30-ish year old dealing with embarressment like this, and a 15 year old who (according to news reports) everytime he walks into the cafeteria at school, everyone laughs at him every day. HS students can be pretty callous about things like this.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Scuzzy
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 12:01 PM
curtishart Wrote:There's a difference between a (I'm assuming you are...) 20-30-ish year old dealing with embarressment like this, and a 15 year old who (according to news reports) everytime he walks into the cafeteria at school, everyone laughs at him every day. HS students can be EVIL MALICIOUS CRUEL AND DESTRUCTIVE about things like this.

I fixed your typo...
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

curtishart
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 1:16 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:

I fixed your typo...

Well, that's what I *meant* to say abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

FusionAddict
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 1:30 PM
What I noticed is that the whole story had not been plublished here.

Basically, the kid got a cruel prank played on him by some older guys in the AV club. They knew he was a fan of Star Wars and told him to do a Darth Maul impression in the studio. They rolled tape, then uploaded the video to KaZaA without his knowledge. Obviously, having a little joke like that played on you is embarrassing enough, but to have it played on you in front of millions, well, that's just cruel.

The Clu abides, man...

Nikster
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 1:57 PM
High School bully-ing has gone high tech....

[sarcasm]oh yay[/sarcasm]
It's bad enough when a group of LOCAL kids gives ya a hard time...but when people across the country (or world even) do....*shudders*

I'll admit, when I fist saw this a few monts back, I thought it was funny. Of course, back then I thought the kid was in on 'the joke' (geeks do the weirdest things, ya know). Now that I know otherwise...it does not seem so funny anymore

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 2:43 PM
That's really nice that alot of people on the net have given donations to go for a iPod for the kid.

I do feel sorry for the kid. I saw that video on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Never knew the back story behind it though until now.

Kids can be down right awful to other kids, specialy in High School. I always hated those kinds in high school that always belittled people to look cool.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Nikster
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 2:51 PM
I first heard about it on the TechTv show 'The Screensavers'where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

curtishart
User

on Sunday, July, 27, 2003 3:38 PM
FusionAddict Wrote:What I noticed is that the whole story had not been plublished here.

Basically, the kid got a cruel prank played on him by some older guys in the AV club. They knew he was a fan of Star Wars and told him to do a Darth Maul impression in the studio. They rolled tape, then uploaded the video to KaZaA without his knowledge. Obviously, having a little joke like that played on you is embarrassing enough, but to have it played on you in front of millions, well, that's just cruel.

Actually, what happened was the kid made the video on his own using the school's equipment. After making it, he forgot to remove the tape and some of his "friends" found it and uploaded it to Kazaa as a joke. After that the video took a sort of 'life' of it's own.

There's an article discussing the lawsuit in progress here and there's a nice online petition to LucasArts asking ol Georgie to have the kid have a cameo on Episode III. You can view and sign the petition here.

I think part of the online petition sums it up very nicely:
"Yes, we've all had our dorky, private moments, but this poor kid is living the nightmare..." I just hope Mr. Lucas takes heed to this and let's the "Star Wars kid" have the last laugh by being treated with royalty and allowed a cameo in the last Star Wars film to be filmed.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

FusionAddict
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2003 11:43 AM
curtishart Wrote:there's a nice online petition to LucasArts asking ol Georgie to have the kid have a cameo on Episode III. You can view and sign the petition here.

Not only do fans want him put into Ep3, it may actually happen! CLICK ME!

The Clu abides, man...

Trace
User

on Monday, July, 28, 2003 12:18 PM
Dang. First of all, I hope the kid gets every cent his parents are suing for.

Secondly...I would not want to meet him in a dark alley. I thought he was dang good! I coulnd't dance around with a staff like that if my life depended on it! Yay for the big kids!

I hope he does get into Ep 3. That would be such an easy thing for George Lucas to make happen. abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0