Hello from vacation land...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Nunyas
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 4:20 AM
Hey guys and gals,

Some of you know me already from the beta shindig ... just thought I'd drop a line and dangle a little tid bit of info in front of ya'll since i didn't notice anyone else posted it on the boards yet... There is a Windows XP Tron 2.0 logon screen floating about at the more popular Windows XP customization website (i.e. themexp.org, etc) I'm not sure how "tinkerous" you folks are but some of you seem like you'd do something like swap your logon screen...

If you need instructions on how to properly install it check out the tutorial on themexp.org ... it's a slow website depending on the time of day, but it's probably the best site i've found for "typical" mod'ing resources for WinXP.

-Nunyasabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Qix77
User

Re: Hello from vacation land...

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 4:31 AM
Wow... Thanks... I'm going to get the theam now...

:::::::: GI JOE...::::::::

Nunyas
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 4:43 AM
heh... i'm having troubles pulling themexp.org up from connection i have out here atm. But according to google, the logon screen is coming up under "Logins > Cars" on ThemeXP's website .... /boggle

A quick search on Google for tron 2.0 logon screen should pull up a few active sites to nab it from though...

FusionAddict
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 11:22 AM
mmmmmmm...Mercuryyyyyy...*drool*where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

The Clu abides, man...

Compucore
User

on Tuesday, July, 29, 2003 1:07 PM
Hey Nunyas,

I was wondering if that theme was any good for windows 2000 Professional as well. Because that is what I am running over here under 800 X 600 resolution.

Nunyas Wrote:Hey guys and gals,

Some of you know me already from the beta shindig ... just thought I'd drop a line and dangle a little tid bit of info in front of ya'll since i didn't notice anyone else posted it on the boards yet... There is a Windows XP Tron 2.0 logon screen floating about at the more popular Windows XP customization website (i.e. themexp.org, etc) I'm not sure how "tinkerous" you folks are but some of you seem like you'd do something like swap your logon screen...

If you need instructions on how to properly install it check out the tutorial on themexp.org ... it's a slow website depending on the time of day, but it's probably the best site i've found for "typical" mod'ing resources for WinXP.

-Nunyas
order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Nunyas
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 2:24 AM
nah... it won't work with Win2K... primarily because it is not a full on "theme" for the entire windows environment. It is only a themed graphical login screen for Windows XP. As far as I can recall Win2K does not have the pretty GUI login screen (reguardless of the SP that's been installed) that's been packaged with WinXP.

Sorry if you got your hopes up in wanting to use it with any other version of Windows. :\

-Nunyas

P.S. I just noticed that ThemeXP.org has moved it's services to a MUCH faster hosting service that they claim is providing them with more storage space.

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 6:11 PM
Hey Nunyas, when you coming back?

ck

Nunyas
User

on Thursday, July, 31, 2003 12:51 AM
Saturday.... so i guess that means that i'll be back in the office on Monday...

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0