Tron 2.0 
 NEWS!!!!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Qix77
User

NEWS!!!!

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 1:32 AM
Recognizers and Tanks are in the game..... Good News... But you won't be able to control them..... but at least they are there...

--------------------------------------------------------------
Action Vault: What variety of weapons will be available and how important is the disc? To what degree can they be upgraded? What vehicles will there be other than light cycles, and how will they impact the gameplay?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Cliff Kamida: There are four main weapons - also known as "primitives" - that can be modified by subroutines to have a total of three attacks each. The disc is native to Jet and ICP, the Rod is native to light cycle racers, the Ball is native to the forces of corruption, and the Mesh is native to the DataWraiths.

In addition to the basic disc, there is also the Sequencer disk, which can throw up to four discs rapid-fire, and the Cluster disk, which acts as a flying fragment bomb. The Rod is a cattle prod-like device, and can be modified into an energy cannon or sniper weapon. The Ball is a grenade that can be modified into the Ball Launcher, or Drunken Dims, which is like a Ball Launcher on steroids. The Mesh is an energy blaster that can be modified into an energy claw (which can suck energy from an enemy) and the Prankster Bit, which is the BFG of TRON 2.0.

The tanks and Recognizers are in the game, but unlike the light cycles, you won't be able to control them.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Read it hear:

http://actionvault.ign.com/features/interviews/tron20int.shtml
:{ (@ (# ($ (%

Maverick
User

Re: NEWS!!!!

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 2:34 AM
thx! for the info!!

M0b1u5
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 4:38 PM
WOOT!

----------------------------------------------
How many escape pods are there? "NONE, SIR!" You counted them? "TWICE, SIR!"

Smeghead
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 6:53 PM
that shoulda come with a spoiler warning!

- End of line -

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 8:53 PM
Yeah!!... I'm sorry about that guys, but it was posted on a PC gaming site so I figured that it wouldn't be a big deal...

Besides, I believe that the dev. team wouldn't let us down...

But I'd love to control a recog., and a tank... Man... I sure hope they make the engine Mod friendly... I'd love to do a remake of the arcade game, but in first person... Like the tank sean....

Cliff
Buena Vista Games

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 9:16 PM
I wouldn't believe everything that Cliff Kamida guy says...[grin].

ck

Qix77
User

on Wednesday, July, 30, 2003 10:54 PM
Cliff Wrote:I wouldn't believe everything that Cliff Kamida guy says...[grin].

Well, Cliff.....

I wouldn't believe it either, but the lad has been drinking too much lately... lol

Now... to be serious.... I thought it was a great interview... and I really need to learn how to spell serious... lol

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0 
 NEWS!!!!