Qix77
User

DopeFish Lives!!

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 12:43 AM
I'm sorry... but I have to say it...

DOPE FISH LIVES....

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, visit:

www.dopefish.com

Don't worry... It doesn't have anything to do with dope...

MasterControlProgram
User

Re: DopeFish Lives!!

on Thursday, August, 07, 2003 3:40 PM

I never heard of DopeFish until i saw thAT WEBSITE. LOL he looks crazy! pretty cool.....

End Of Line...where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"I want Him the Games Until he DIES playing!"-MCP

Click here to Make Money reading e mails. Sign up is FREE

Qix77
User

on Friday, August, 08, 2003 12:30 AM
They use DopeFish as an easteregg in some PC games. It was a dev. team joke for the longest time since Commander Keen. I just wanted to pass it along. where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Tuesday, August, 19, 2003 9:24 AM
I remember seeing the Dopefish in Quake I and wondering just what the heck the fuss was about. Now I know the whole story. Thanks!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Qix77
User

on Friday, September, 19, 2003 2:07 AM
Outside of "Commander Keen", I first saw it in Duke Nukem 3D and wasn't sure if it had anything to do with the Keen games....

What really was neat is that many, many games started the inside joke/fad and the last I remember seeing it was in Max Payne.

A rummor is going around that Doom III and the never becomming Duke 4ever is suppose to have a special hidden level that is all about DopeFish.... I wouldn't be surprised if this is true.

Qix77
User

on Saturday, July, 09, 2005 2:46 AM
Update:

Well.. this is an old thread.

I don't recall Dopefish in DoomIII but I did see a tee-shirt a few weeks ago that someone was wareing that read "Dope Fish Lives!!" and had it's pic on the front. I was looking for this shirt online but never found it. I should go get one made that reads "Dope Fish Still Lives" because I still like Dope Fish.... order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

FreedomForever
User

on Saturday, July, 09, 2005 9:22 PM
THE IDIOT FISH OF DOOM! (Sorry, but I had to say that......)

Qix77
User

on Thursday, August, 04, 2005 6:19 AM
FreedomForever Wrote:THE IDIOT FISH OF DOOM! (Sorry, but I had to say that......)

And from Duke Nukem 3D (may Duke RIP 4EVER... bless his poor poly soul.)

Qix77
User

on Sunday, March, 12, 2006 1:30 AM

I just wanted to say...........

DOPE FISH STILL LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... that will be all of that..

Prankster bit
User

on Sunday, March, 12, 2006 11:36 AM
the dopefish is in Doom 3.

you need to look closely to find it.

in the bottom left corner of that pic, you can see the old doom guy and the old UAC [the corporation in doom that gets invaded with daemons] logo

a few little easter eggs for you.

another is super turbo turkey puncher 3. a playable minigame that features the doom guy and old doom graphics.

[http://battleteam.net/tech/fis/arcade_sttp.html]order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

words of wisdom from...

PranKsTeR BiT V2.0

Qix77
User

on Sunday, March, 12, 2006 7:20 PM
Great find... I'm also scouting out for dope fish.

I tried the dope fish web site, but I think it's no longer available..... I'll have to search a little harder for it...

Capt_Capacitor
User

on Sunday, March, 12, 2006 7:41 PM
the dopefish site is still there, you just need to work on you link codingabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

All that is visible must grow beyond itself, and extend into the realm of the invisible
"and it glows like...TROOOOOON!!!!" - Tommy Talirico
"Nice, now you can have hours of fun playing with your thick glowing rod " - Me

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 DopeFish Lives!!