PvP Online Comic

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Scuzzy
User

PvP Online Comic

on Monday, August, 11, 2003 2:48 AM
http://www.pvponline.com

If you don't read this online comic, you really should, especially today.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

flynn1978
User

Re: PvP Online Comic

on Monday, August, 11, 2003 3:20 AM
Boy...That one's a lil' dense for me...TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!

error-NOT ENOUGH RAM FOR TASK-end of line.

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Trace
User

on Monday, August, 11, 2003 2:14 PM
Hee hee hee...there's a Tron reference on the day before ...although I'm not quite sure I get it where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, August, 11, 2003 4:01 PM
The joke is that there was a fan-made short film made a few weeks ago. It had Batman and the Joker in a face off. Well, all of a sudden the Joker is whiked away by (get this) an Alien (from the Alien series). Batman is then jumped but the Alien is blown away by (get this again) a Predator (from the Predator movies).

The joke is the parade of pop-culture icons (Indiana Jones, Dath Vader, , etc.) in Frances' fan film.

And I highly recommend becoming a regualr reader. I love PvP Online! where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

curtishart
User

on Monday, August, 11, 2003 4:15 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:The joke is that there was a fan-made short film made a few weeks ago. It had Batman and the Joker in a face off. Well, all of a sudden the Joker is whiked away by (get this) an Alien (from the Alien series). Batman is then jumped but the Alien is blown away by (get this again) a Predator (from the Predator movies).

The joke is the parade of pop-culture icons (Indiana Jones, Dath Vader, , etc.) in Frances' fan film.

And I highly recommend becoming a regualr reader. I love PvP Online!

To add a little more deminsion to the original film. It was called "Batman: Dead End" and was made as a low-production 'calling card' for an aspiring filmmaker to break into the business.

Yes, I thought it was over-the-top with suddenly including the Aliens and Predator franchise to the short film. Personally, I thought it was pretty good until the Alien cameo made the film 'jump the shark' then it turned into a fan-film rather than a true representation of the director's talent.

But hey, I'm no critic order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, August, 11, 2003 4:27 PM
True, dat. The Batman in it was teh awesome! Very Frank Miller-ish. And I liked the Joker in it, too. Looked much more insane than Jack Nicholson (and I thought he was the premier Joker until I saw this).

But I totally agree with you on your critique. The Aliens & Predator was too much. By themselves they would have ruled, though.

Ray Tracer
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 2:10 AM
True, it was over the top, but there is a fairly well known Batman comic series where he does fight the Predator. Whoever in the comic world decided to pair them up must've been ingesting some interesting substances(probably the same guy that greenlit the Robocop Vs. Terminator comic series).
order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

==========================================================================================
"The function of wisdom is to discriminate between the user and the program."

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 9:25 AM
And there was one where Batman faced off against an Alien, too, wasn't there? In any event, I still think that it was too much (albiet very groovy).

curtishart
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 9:48 AM
Scuzzy Wrote:True, dat. The Batman in it was teh awesome! Very Frank Miller-ish. And I liked the Joker in it, too. Looked much more insane than Jack Nicholson (and I thought he was the premier Joker until I saw this).

But I totally agree with you on your critique. The Aliens & Predator was too much. By themselves they would have ruled, though.

Yes, I didn't want to go back and seem to be bashing more on the short film, but since you brought it up...

The script had no orginallity and was ripped off from three comics and a movie.

Comics: The Killing Joke, Batman vs. Alien & Batman vs. Predator
Movie: Batman (Duh )

Okay, maybe "ripped off" might be too negative a phrase. Let's say 'borrowed'. For directing abilities it was very well done.

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 10:00 AM
Here's the question, though: Tim Burton's Batman or Dead End Batman? A fight to the finish! Which is coooler/mor accurate/preferable? order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 PvP Online Comic