Finally!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Sketch
Sector Admin

Finally!

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 3:18 PM
*drinks a Sark's Brew and cheers*

Dad's taking the ol NEC computer that got struck to a friend of ours that's going to retrieve all the old data off of it. Hopefully our friend can get it to running again. It was good computer. He thinks the video card might be shot cause of the lightning, but we'll find out once he takes a look at it.

Can't wait cause soon I can get all my art files back on track. Especially some of tha character sheets for Network Errors.

*prays for his art files to all be okay*

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Scuzzy
User

Re: Finally!

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 3:28 PM
*Joins in prayer to the User for Sketch's art*

Um, do we Programs "Pray"? Isn't that like using the I/O towers to communicate with our Users?

Oh, and Sketch, tell your User that my User (and I) say hello.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 3:48 PM
Sure thing...

*goes to I/O tower and comes back...*

After telling my User that your User said hello, my User told me to tell your User that he said hello as well.

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 4:24 PM

You're User's a funny guy! Tell him my User said so!

(Note: this thread has the potential to get very silly, as if it's not right now.)where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 5:50 PM
*tilts her head*

... uh... *tries to understand how a user stuck in a machine can communicate with another user but fails*

*just sits and watches* @_@abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 6:08 PM
I'm sure you could find a way to do it, Kia. Don't you have any buddies out there you could communicate with?

Glad to hear your computer's getting back on track, Sketch. Just think of all the pixel bombs that must've detonated when the lightening struck! Your digs might need a little extra cleaning when you get back to them.

No worries! We'll help!

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 6:14 PM
Y'know, I'm still getting paint out of my circuits from the time Sketch nailed me with one of his pixel bombs. order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 6:32 PM
Okay Scuz...

After telling my User that your User said hello, then my User telling me to tell your User that he said hello, I'll tell my User that your User told me to tell him that he is a funny User. Whew!

My User also told me to tell your User that Yes... this thread does have the potential to be very silly.

rhender.exe
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 6:35 PM
Pssh! At least you didn't have to return a broken tank to the ICPs. I'm still doing KP duty.

*holds up an inverted disk filled with a shimmering liquid and a dead grid bug floating on top.*

Standard ration of dirty power, anyone?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Rhender.exe

FusionAddict
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 6:35 PM
*tries to eat his own head...and SUCCEEDS*

Yeah...Rocky Horror, here we come!

The Clu abides, man...

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 6:40 PM
rhender.exe Wrote:Pssh! At least you didn't have to return a broken tank to the ICPs. I'm still doing KP duty.

*holds up an inverted disk filled with a shimmering liquid and a dead grid bug floating on top.*

Standard ration of dirty power, anyone?

How in the name of the Users did you break a tank??? Recos are pretty fragile but tanks have been known to break walls!

Scuzzy
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 6:40 PM
Sketch Wrote:Okay Scuz...

After telling my User that your User said hello, then my User telling me to tell your User that he said hello, I'll tell my User that your User told me to tell him that he is a funny User. Whew!

My User also told me to tell your User that Yes... this thread does have the potential to be very silly.

*head spins*

KiaPurity
User

on Wednesday, August, 13, 2003 7:04 PM
...well, yes... but no one I know is online!

Darn other users for having lives. :Pwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

rhender.exe
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 10:38 AM
Scuzzy Wrote:

How in the name of the Users did you break a tank??? Recos are pretty fragile but tanks have been known to break walls!

I didn't! Power-surged-Sketch did! He installed the pixel bomb subroutine into a recognizer and upgraded it to beta. Then he let me have it.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Rhender.exe

Compucore
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 11:45 AM
Silly sounds like something like what I had read in BC comics there. THe one with the cave men and fat broad, and cute chick. It went something like this. Tell my what you know and I'll tell you what I know so that way we know what the other one know you know.

Sketch Wrote:Okay Scuz...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 12:10 PM
rhender.exe Wrote:
Scuzzy Wrote:

I didn't! Power-surged-Sketch did! He installed the pixel bomb subroutine into a recognizer and upgraded it to beta. Then he let me have it.

D'oh! How could I have forgotten? Oops, sorry! order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 1:30 PM
Dang... I blew up a tank too? Man...

*feels bad about rhender.exe's tank so Sketch buys him a new one*

It's fully loaded, deluxe Sark issue packaging. It even has red fuzzy dice.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 1:36 PM
OH, but for risking life and limb, even going so far as to copy & paste myself for you, what do I get??? where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 1:41 PM
Sheese... No ones told me all that happened...

*looks over scuzzy's shoulder and sees the wrecked recognizer*

Oh, I guess I did that too then...

*Gets scuzzy a new Recgonizer with a nice digiflame paint job. Lowrider song plays in the background*

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, August, 14, 2003 1:48 PM
Sketch Wrote:Sheese... No ones told me all that happened...
I sent you that .doc file, didn't I?

*looks over scuzzy's shoulder and sees the wrecked recognizer*

Oh, I guess I did that too then...

*Gets scuzzy a new Recgonizer with a nice digiflame paint job. Lowrider song plays in the background*
Dude! Schweet!

*sings along*

"The low, ride, -er, rides a little lower!"

And the flames make it extra kewel!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 Finally!