AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
KiaPurity
User

Re: Tron Novel!

on Wednesday, September, 03, 2003 11:21 PM
Yep, it's the novel.

It's easy to get at www.amazon.com!

Edit-- and www.half.com too! ^^;

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

flynn1978
User

on Wednesday, September, 10, 2003 10:13 PM
KiaPurity Wrote:Yep, it's the novel.

It's easy to get at www.amazon.com!

Edit-- and www.half.com too! ^^;

"Sweeet...."

*falls over and faints....*

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

foilism
User

on Thursday, September, 11, 2003 4:22 AM
I gonna try to get the novel on ebay.co.uk, as well as the soundtrack LP, can't wait!!

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, September, 12, 2003 4:40 PM
Compucore Wrote:THat he was from what I remembner from the book. THat was why I was rtootin for Flynn and Tron. What was unclear for me was that I don't remember the love scene in the novel. If there was one.

I'd rather hope it wasn't, unless they have a really good way of explaining that one. When I first heard about it regarding the film, I was sort of glad it was removed. I've ony seen some screens and a description of the scene, but it looked rather sexual in nature (with Yori pushing Tron's buttons as she explains her plan for getting to the IO tower) which quickly brings up the question of.. programs propogating, which IMO would be extremely difficult to explain. Imagine if you put a couple of your game programs in the same directory, and suddenly in a few days, there was a third one there.

Thanx for that link, KiaPurity. I had just done a search the other day for the novel at Amazon, but no matches came up for some reason.

'>

FirstPrevious Page: of 2 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector 
 Tron Novel!