TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade 
 I'm restoring a Tron cocktail..

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Karman
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 4:20 PM
and I need control panel overlays. If anyone comes across a pair (NOS, repro, whatever) please let me know.

DaveTRON
User

Re: I'm restoring a Tron cocktail..

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 5:40 PM
If you need the big piece of artwork there is an auction on Ebay right now. Looked to be in very good shape. It's the big piece that goes under the glass. I can't think of the proper name for it right this second.

DaveTRON

curtishart
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 6:06 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:If you need the big piece of artwork there is an auction on Ebay right now. Looked to be in very good shape. It's the big piece that goes under the glass. I can't think of the proper name for it right this second.

Cocktail Underlay

Also, eBay is about your best bet for finding NOS CPOs. Might want to post a request in the newsgroups:
rec.games.video.arcade
rec.games.video.arcade.collecting
rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace

Good luck!where to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those that don't.

DaveTRON
User

on Friday, August, 15, 2003 11:33 PM
Smarty!

DaveTRON

Qix77
User

on Saturday, August, 16, 2003 12:36 AM
Hey... When you get everything finished, post some pics... I'm going to get some pics of my Tron Upright cab. and post them on my site if I ever get to it..

And good luck on your search... abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Compucore
User

on Saturday, August, 16, 2003 9:51 PM
It would be kewel to see both the cocktail and the upright of both pictures and all to see.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

DaveTRON
User

on Sunday, August, 17, 2003 10:04 PM
Check out this Ebay auction, it's right up your alley!

TRON Cocktail Joysticks

DaveTRON

Compucore
User

on Sunday, August, 17, 2003 10:17 PM
Seems like the two were sawed right out of the cocktail game... Or is it just my eye are deceiving me over here...

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

Karman
User

on Monday, August, 18, 2003 11:57 AM
If you need the big piece of artwork there is an auction on Ebay right now

I luckily have a nice original. If the one you mentioned is the one offered by "boardsetc" or "pinsetc", it should be avoided unless you absolutely can't come up with anything else. Its an inkjet reproduction and is not silkscreened like the original.

curtishart - I was going to post to RGVAC, but someone else did the day before I was going to. No responses yet.

I did come across one person that picked up an NOS pair a few months ago. I contacted him about scanning them for a possible reproduction. We'll see if he comes through. Even though there aren't many Tron cocktails still out there, I think there is a market for the repro from the Mame market. With the plentiful supply of Midway cocktail cabinets (some people even make them new), you could essentially create your own Tron cocktail with PC guts (and no hassles from the MCR2 hardware).

Check out this Ebay auction, it's right up your alley!

I noticed that auction this morning. I'm curious to see what the rest of the overlays look like. The curve where they usually crack, along with the art on the vertical part, is hidden by shadow in the photo.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

E Money
User

on Saturday, October, 11, 2003 1:13 PM
Good luck. let me know it you need the factory manual. I've been looking for a cocktail,very rare, and i've had no luck. The full size i just got was bought brand new, and only has 6,600 plays on it. The manual it has is for all three Tron games. Cool stuff. Let me know if you have a line on another cocktail.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Karman
User

on Thursday, December, 18, 2003 1:31 PM
Ebay comes through once again. I lost the auction, but the seller had two sets (or shill bid his own auction, but who knows). Anyway...

My brother needs a pair so I am looking into doing a small run of repros (4 to 6 sets). They will have to be ink jet (rarity of the machine makes silk screened not financially feasible) but they will be the best quality possible. The vector art will be done soon. If anyone needs a set, let me know.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 TRON and Discs of TRON Arcade