Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 When do you play!

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
User_Program
User

When do you play!

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2003 7:38 AM
I was hoping to get to play with some of you some day! I'd like to know when all of you play and schedule a time for a good amount of us to play together. If you all could put the time you play and what you play ( Light Cycles or Disc) that would be great!

I play from 6:00 to 8:00 am central and you can catch me playing at night from 6:00 to 10:00 pm central and I play Disc but every once and a while I'm on a Light Cycle server

See you on the grid User_Program

djmousie
User

Re: When do you play!

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2003 1:11 PM
I tend to play at nights from 10-12pm during the week, not consistently every night tho. I mostly play DISCs on dedicated servers.

MutoidMan
User

on Wednesday, September, 24, 2003 12:20 PM
I play Light Cycles almost exclusively, and you can catch me almost nightly between 9-10 PM to 1-2 AM Eastern.

At this point I'm fairly well known on the Light Cycle grid.
I play as MutoidMan, of course.

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

User_Program
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 7:30 AM
O>K users i know more you play this game! I've played with Mutoid_Man and djmousie. Again when do you play? If we can all get a time down mybe we could get somthing started.
User_Programorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

Particle_Man
User

on Friday, September, 26, 2003 6:40 PM
i usually play late nights also, but REAL latye nights not you guys' sissy late nights jk

i'm usually around anywhere from 10pm to 3am (or 4 or 5) (mst)

not regularly lately but i'm in mid move so my comp is at the new place but the desk is at the other....

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Particle Man

Falty
User

on Friday, October, 10, 2003 2:18 PM
I'm usually on from 9 pm on to 2-3 am PSTorder abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Tron Fanatic
User

on Friday, October, 10, 2003 3:26 PM
I'm sporadically around anywhere between 6pm and 12:30 am EST. Except occasionally on weekends I'll be on even later. I play mostly cycles.. on Suspect's server, but I'll hop on a disk server once in a while just to show everyone what a useless pile of code I am. I couldn't hit giant Sark with a disk.

'>

necron_demon
User

on Monday, March, 15, 2004 4:59 PM
i play between 1:30 AM till about 4:30 AM an alternative weekends

then 2 weeks later at the same time.abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

Somebody set up us the bomb!

Suleeto.exe
User

on Monday, March, 29, 2004 12:37 PM
I just finished the adventure part of the game, installed the latest patch (I think), and installed the GameSpy software. I see servers for TRON 2.0 but I haven't spotted anyone there....

???

unexpected page fault in Suleeto.exe
-END OF LINE

harpo989
User

on Monday, March, 29, 2004 4:10 PM
I don't really play that much because I et a lot of flame from the other payers...

but if and when I do play, it's 8-9 PM weekdays, then I'll be on at anytime on saturday.
oh, and I either play tournament or LC only.
you will know me as "Harpo989" or "Harpo_the_newb"abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

------------
Harpo989: The original fConer. (Now with (0rr[up73d fruit flavoring!)

josh.exe
User

on Wednesday, September, 29, 2004 3:58 PM
i will be on mostly derez ,team derez,lightcycles,or disk arena.and if you see neo say hiabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

josh.exe
User

on Wednesday, September, 29, 2004 4:12 PM
oops i forgot to say that i will be mostly playing weekends in the morning 6-9where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Compucore
User

on Monday, February, 07, 2005 6:44 PM
I usually play both disks and light cyc;es over here. But its like aftr 8 eastern standard time over here for me. And I usually check now who's online at the servers levels there. So I know who to play with there.

2 Legit 2 quit

End of line

Compucore

VROOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!

To compute or not to compute that is the question at hand. Tis nobler to compile in C++ or in TASM.

ShivaGoddess
User

on Monday, February, 14, 2005 2:23 PM
usually at night...cept on sun and mon...whenever i get a chance....not on much lately, but when my arm better, i'll be on morewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

kid at heart..goddess by nature
">WHATEVER: It All Matters

Euphemizm
User

on Sunday, September, 18, 2005 5:52 PM
I'm about to pick up Tron 2.0 finally....Had the demo and never had time to play games much over the last few years. GOing to find it this weekend and join the online fun.

I'm West coast (LosAngeles) so I'm not sure how much action there will be.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 When do you play!