Transformers and G.I. Joe Movie

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
Qix77
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2003 2:01 AM
Thats right...

There might be (a real live people action plus CGI) of both Transformers and G.I. Joe Movie in the future.

As a wee lad in the 80s, I was glued to both shows and the toys... I miss those days.... Now I'm glued to the net and the news....

Well... Here are the links..

Transformers

G.I. Joe

And if that doesn't work, here is the Home Page:

Movies

DaveTRON
User

Re: Transformers and G.I. Joe Movie

on Thursday, September, 18, 2003 1:56 PM
Qix,

I hope you don't mind, but I edited your note to make the links more direct.order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

DaveTRON

MutoidMan
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2003 2:16 PM
Cobra Commander is da man!

I know, in the cartoon he is kind of over-the-top, but in the original comic ol' rag face is cold, totally ruthless and completely devoid of scruples - an awesome character! Larry Hama did an unbelievable job.

Three best cartoons of the 80's:

G.I. JOE
Transformers
He-Man

order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Scuzzy
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2003 2:21 PM
The thing is that these two proprties have the potential to be totally awesome. The downside is that there is an equal potential for suckitude. I'm hoping for awesome but (given Hollyweird's track record) expecting suck.

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

flynn1978
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2003 2:23 PM
Scuzzy Wrote:The thing is that these two proprties have the potential to be totally awesome. The downside is that there is an equal potential for suckitude. I'm hoping for awesome but (given Hollyweird's track record) expecting suck.

I have just said my piece on the TF movie in the message boards.

Everyone, please Check it out and see what I mean

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Thursday, September, 18, 2003 2:24 PM
*throws fist into the air and screams*

COBRAAAA!

This will be cool. A live action GI Joe will be sweet. They have so much they can work with. Hope they try to pull all they can from the toy line and merge it into the film.

Same with the Transformers. The old school G1 characters were awsome.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_bezel/

Qix77
User

on Thursday, September, 18, 2003 10:55 PM
DaveTRON Wrote:Qix,

I hope you don't mind, but I edited your note to make the links more direct.

np, dave... In fact, I'm gald you did... Thanks where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Trace
User

on Friday, September, 19, 2003 1:55 AM
This makes me nervous! After that awful Transformers movie where they killed off all the characters THAT ACTUALLY MATTERED...the Users only know what they might do next. But if they stick with Optimus Prime and Starscream, I'll be one happy Autobot! where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

lifeasis
User

on Friday, September, 19, 2003 2:32 AM
I own the vhs copy of the ORIGINAL movie from about 1986. It is kind of odd how this GIANT EATING SPACE PROBE GLOBE comes glidding "through space" devouering everything in it's path. When all the other MAIN characters are DOOMED TO SHIT.

Lew
User

on Friday, September, 19, 2003 6:55 AM
lifeasis Wrote:I own the vhs copy of the ORIGINAL movie from about 1986. It is kind of odd how this GIANT EATING SPACE PROBE GLOBE comes glidding "through space" devouering everything in it's path. When all the other MAIN characters are DOOMED TO SHIT.

I have the Rhino DVD of that movie (complete with swear word)

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Friday, September, 19, 2003 7:54 AM
Yeah, they were killing off the cool characters left and right. I wish they had kept Optimus in the film. And poor Star Scream got blasted to heck by Galvatron. They didn't give him much of a chance.

Unicron was a great idea for the film though. I hope they use him. WIth CGI they could do some awsome visuals with him consuming a planet.

Qix77
User

on Sunday, September, 21, 2003 12:03 AM
Didn't Sammy Hagar do the sound track to that movie???

If I remember, there was the opening (More than meets the eye - rock version) and a song called "You got the Touch (You got the power)".....

My all time fav. Transformer is: Sound Wav (cassett player)

Fav. G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes (mute, but awsome outfit... and he has a wolf)

MutoidMan
User

on Sunday, September, 21, 2003 8:27 PM
Qix77 Wroteidn't Sammy Hagar do the sound track to that movie???

If I remember, there was the opening (More than meets the eye - rock version) and a song called "You got the Touch (You got the power)".....

My all time fav. Transformer is: Sound Wav (cassett player)

Fav. G.I. Joe: Snake Eyes (mute, but awsome outfit... and he has a wolf)

No, Sammy Hagar doesn't have any songs on the soundtrack.

The Transformers heavy metal version was performed by Lion.

The Touch was performed by Stan Bush.

I know because I have the Original Motion Picture Sountrack on CD.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

"We are, after all, not God." - Cmdr. J. J. Adams
"C is for cookie. That's good enough for me." - Cookie Monster
"If money is the root of all evil, I'd like to be a bad, bad man." - Huey Lewis & the News

Most recent PC game collection update: 04/12/2012. Check it out!

Qix77
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2003 1:32 AM
I haven't seen the movie in many years... I guess when I saw it as a kid at the theaters (for some odd reason) I summized it was Sammy singing (not really the intro but "You got the touch".... But I was wrong...

Thanks, Mutoidman....

Particle_Man
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2003 12:59 PM
I dont know about that, just because hollywould COULD do cool versions doesnt mean they will. (anyone seen any movies based on marvel comics? (not counting spiderman))

I love hollywood's ideas, "lets get a cool property that already has all the characters and stories worked out and already has a fanbase. THEN we can change it completely (except the name) and make it nothing like what we got the rights to and even add new characters that no one has heard of or cares to hear of. THEN we can take the best parts of it and make a trailer that will show for a year before the movie is 1/2 done!"

hehe jackasses

But really, i've recently been checking out cartoons i used to love as a kid and have realized how bad they sucked!
has anyone watched a GI joe recently? it's HORRIBLE!
What about thundercats? that one's even worse!
I havent seen transformers recently, but i did see the movie for the first time recently and that one isnt too bad, so at least something i liked as a kid wasnt terrible

but i've learned (from Guy's tron list) that my reasons for liking the things that we all have in common (tron and the rest) are WAY different than therest of the users on the list.

back on topic tho, i hope they dont make any movies if they dont do it right...maybe they should actually come up w/ something new for once, or at least follow at least one of the storylines they paid for.

or maybe they could just make a videogame sequel to a 20 year old (cult) movie and have the acting, story, and visuals better than the original

Particle Man

Sketch
Sector Admin

on Monday, September, 22, 2003 2:16 PM
They do have very flakey moments , but I wouldn't say they are horrible. All the shows have elements which made them really cool, even though they all have bad elements that are there for the PG rating. *Snarf*

I want to take up for GI Joe mainly cause I like Cobra Commander. He was always over the top. He could come up with the craziest ideas and he had the resources and the henchmen to do it. He was a sloppy leader, Destro would kick his butt hands down, but I will admit Cobra made things interesting no matter the occasion. He wasn't afraid to have fun while being evil.

Example: How Destro and Cobra would approach killing a captured GI Joe.
Destro: Shoot them in the head and be done with it.
Cobra Commander: Put them in a cage with high tech lazer shooting robotic cobras. The cage would be slowely lowered into a tank filled wth special imported Amazon paranahs. For added effect the GI Joes would be hung upsidedown in the cage via foot claps which could be easily broke loose or picked open. Oh, and a Cobra Soilder would be present to point and laugh at them while making cheesy death puns.

The Cobra R&D team probally had a huge budget and alot of fun coming up with all that crazy stuff to use.abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Scuzzy
User

on Monday, September, 22, 2003 3:17 PM
Don't forget the sharks with frickin' lazer beans in thir heads!

Come on, you scuzzy data, be in there.

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2003 3:04 PM
Trace Wrote:This makes me nervous! After that awful Transformers movie where they killed off all the characters THAT ACTUALLY MATTERED...the Users only know what they might do next. But if they stick with Optimus Prime and Starscream, I'll be one happy Autobot!

Ummmm..how can you be a Red and be an Autobot??? Autobots are good guys!order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Nikster
User

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2003 3:06 PM
Particle_Man Wrote:I dont know about that, just because hollywould COULD do cool versions doesnt mean they will. (anyone seen any movies based on marvel comics? (not counting spiderman))

I love hollywood's ideas, "lets get a cool property that already has all the characters and stories worked out and already has a fanbase. THEN we can change it completely (except the name) and make it nothing like what we got the rights to and even add new characters that no one has heard of or cares to hear of. THEN we can take the best parts of it and make a trailer that will show for a year before the movie is 1/2 done!"

hehe jackasses

But really, i've recently been checking out cartoons i used to love as a kid and have realized how bad they sucked!
has anyone watched a GI joe recently? it's HORRIBLE!
What about thundercats? that one's even worse!
I havent seen transformers recently, but i did see the movie for the first time recently and that one isnt too bad, so at least something i liked as a kid wasnt terrible

but i've learned (from Guy's tron list) that my reasons for liking the things that we all have in common (tron and the rest) are WAY different than therest of the users on the list.

back on topic tho, i hope they dont make any movies if they dont do it right...maybe they should actually come up w/ something new for once, or at least follow at least one of the storylines they paid for.

or maybe they could just make a videogame sequel to a 20 year old (cult) movie and have the acting, story, and visuals better than the original

Thundercats rawk man....betta recognize!!!

(altho, if Snarf were to burst into flame, I would not mind much)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Trace
User

on Tuesday, September, 23, 2003 6:22 PM
Nikster Wrote:Ummmm..how can you be a Red and be an Autobot??? Autobots are good guys!

Well...I know that. But I've got a right to my own perogotive. Besides, Autobots are cooooooler!

Page: of 2 PagesNextLast
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors