Collector 
 Wanted: A Tron poster! ^^;

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 12:13 AM
Looking for Tron poster that I can have framed and hanging behind my PC.

The wall behind my PC looks sooo empty compared to the little shelf by my PC with Tron figures. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Nikster
User

Re: Wanted: A Tron poster! ^^;

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 12:43 AM
Ya check out Ebay??

Also, ya might wanna check out some of the places online that sell movie posters and stuff.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online abortion pill pill for abortion online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 12:44 AM
Yeah. I got the 20th anniversary poster from there. Still waiting on the original 1982 poster details. (want to know if I can pay via a check because I feel so stupid for having cancelled my paypal account! >_misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pill

Nikster
User

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 12:46 AM
Do you have a check card? A lot of places online accept them.where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 12:46 AM
Yeah. But I'm kind of worried about using it for ebay. ._.where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 12:47 AM
ALSO...some places cash your check electronicaly...you give them the routing # on the check and some other info and they take care of it that way..not sure which site accept that form of payment tho.where to buy abortion pills online order abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 12:49 AM
KiaPurity Wrote:Yeah. But I'm kind of worried about using it for ebay. ._.

Ahhh...very understandable. Try to make sure you only buy stuff from people with a lot of good reviews..that should decrease your chances of getting ripped off and stuff.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

When I had a check card I used it for online stuff all the time. I never had any problems Just be careful where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

KiaPurity
User

Yeah. That's what I'm doing.

Hmm. I guess I do need to redecorate my room... where to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 12:50 AM
Kewl!

Make sure ya show us what ya end up getting where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 1:16 AM
No problem! I'll take plenty of pics. where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Nikster
User

on Thursday, September, 04, 2003 1:43 AM
Yay! where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills online

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, September, 05, 2003 12:30 PM
sent in the payments for both posters yesterday. ^_^ I can't wait!

'sides, I'm still waiting to hear on the details of the stuff I bought at half.com (Tron novelization and Castlevania: SOTN). @_@where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill read here order abortion pillmedical abortion pill online online purchase abortion pill buy abortion pills online

Horseflesh
User

on Friday, September, 05, 2003 1:33 PM
That's an EXCELLENT castlevania game. If you like it and have the means you should try out the last 2 that came out of the GBA.

And if you don't mind me asking how much do the posters run? I've wanted a Tron poster for freakin' ages and just never got around to getting one. Oh sure, I was more than happy to blow a wad of money on a poster of Joe Don Baker's "Mitchell" but not Tron yet... I make me wonder sometimes.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

There's a 68.71% chance you're right.

KiaPurity
User

on Friday, September, 05, 2003 1:50 PM
surprisingly cheap on ebay. The most I've paid was 12 bucks.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills onlinepill for abortion online buy the abortion pill online order abortion pill

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Collector