Other Sectors 
 My account...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
SiddyTron
User

My account...

on Monday, September, 29, 2003 7:02 PM
Hey there. My account is a tad out of date and my email addy has changed. Unfortunately, I can't edit my email addy in my profile options. Any way to get around this? If I have to remove my account and start a new one, ok, but how do I even do that?order abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pill

"I'm the operator with my pocket calculator..." --Kraftwerk, 1981

lifeasis
User

Re: My account...

on Monday, September, 29, 2003 7:58 PM
Same here my old E-mail address is stuck on my EDIT profile & I can't remove it or edit that part. It's stuck there!

How do I erase it entirely, little help here

Auric
Sector Creator

on Monday, September, 29, 2003 8:34 PM
That's on me gang. Give me a day or two and I'll take care of it. I just have to add a method to change and verify new email addresses. It's all the fun with security order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Lew
User

on Tuesday, September, 30, 2003 5:18 AM
Any chance you can fix it so that I can actually get to the edit page for my account while you're at it? All I get when I click the Edit link is this:
Server Error in '/' Application.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection. Parameter name: index

Source Error:

Line 53: End If
Line 54:
Line 55: cboGalleryColumns.Items(.Fields("userGalleryColumns").Value - 2).Selected = True
Line 56:
Line 57: txtHobbies.Text = .Fields("userHobbies").Value & ""

Source File: D:\WWW\TronSector\members\settings.aspx Line: 55

Stack Trace:

[ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index] System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index) +91
System.Web.UI.WebControls.ListItemCollection.get_Item(Int32 index) +10
ASP.settings_aspx.Page_Load(Object Sender, EventArgs E) in D:\WWW\TronSector\members\settings.aspx:55
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +67
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +35
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain() +731

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.573; ASP.NET Version:1.1.4322.573
abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Auric
Sector Creator

on Friday, October, 03, 2003 1:56 PM
SiddyTron, lifeasis and all:

Please try and edit your accounts now. There is a 'Change email address' link on the edit screen.

Let me know if there are still any problems.

where to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Dave "Auric" Hernly
Sector Administrator

Lew
User

on Sunday, October, 05, 2003 4:28 AM
Thanks, Auric! That seems to have worked

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Other Sectors 
 My account...