Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Light Cycle Clan ?

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
User_Program
User

Light Cycle Clan ?

on Monday, October, 06, 2003 1:06 PM
Just wondering if any of you will start a light cycle clan ( if more severs will start team based light cycles) ?

Layer.dll
User

Re: Light Cycle Clan ?

on Monday, October, 06, 2003 3:32 PM
I Would be intertested in having a First Person squad
to play with....
abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

User_Program
User

on Monday, October, 06, 2003 10:36 PM
I'm in Layer. By the way had a blast today FP makes the hair on your neck stand!!!

Anyone else intrested?where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

laphtiya
User

on Wednesday, October, 08, 2003 6:36 PM
I love fp view never play in anyother view its just gotta be 1st person, hey it worked in the movie! lolorder abortion pill morning after pill price where to buy abortion pillabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Inode
User

on Monday, November, 03, 2003 4:11 AM
Well, there would have been an S9 lightcycle wing had the nameless fellow I approached decided it was an idea that appealed to him. Apparently he wanted to do his own clan thing, which has yet to bear fruit. Had something been made of it, it could have been /the/ lightcycle clan to fear, quite like its disc arena counterpart.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

User_Program
User

on Friday, November, 07, 2003 10:28 AM
Inode Wrote:Well, there would have been an S9 lightcycle wing had the nameless fellow I approached decided it was an idea that appealed to him. Apparently he wanted to do his own clan thing, which has yet to bear fruit. Had something been made of it, it could have been /the/ lightcycle clan to fear, quite like its disc arena counterpart.

If your are speaking of dlrK well I think he's a lone rider he does his best alone and I never have seen you on the lightcycle grid Inode you should come out some time it's alot of fun.

dIrK
User

on Wednesday, November, 12, 2003 4:26 AM
I've come to the realization that the Tron 2.0 lightcycle community will never get big enough to merit having clans. What would be the point?

If this game were popular enough to where there were hundreds of people playing daily, then starting a clan would make more sense. But as of right now it's just not practical.

And thanks to BVI and their debachery they call patches, the community seems to be dwindling, not growing.

crackho
User

on Wednesday, November, 12, 2003 1:16 PM
It would not be a bad thing, when and if the team play of light cycles is fixed someday.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill online

Inode
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 2:08 PM
User_Program Wrote:
I never have seen you on the lightcycle grid Inode you should come out some time it's alot of fun.

No. Two things, first you lightcyclers tend to take issue with high pinging users like me by setting ridiculously low ping limits on your servers. It also isn't worth my while to attempt to compete anyway, since I play over 56K dialup. I'd rather continue owning things over on the disc side anyway. That's where I play.

order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill abortion types buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

--
Inode 2.0
Toronto, Canada

Inode
User

on Friday, November, 14, 2003 2:22 PM
dIrK Wrote:I've come to the realization that the Tron 2.0 lightcycle community will never get big enough to merit having clans. What would be the point?

People have such a narrow concept of clans. When I look for players for my clan, I in effect say "Certified Baddass" or "Endorsed By Sector Nine." Hell, I continue to add players to my clan while there aren't currently other substantially organized clans to compete against. I don't do it for the purpose of inter-clan competition, but I do it to tell the world we have a group of players under the moniker "Sector Nine" that have proven they have Matrix skills, and that any other player bearing the Sector Nine name must be equally talented. It sort of follows that Wu Tang Clan recipe. They find a talented rapper, they slap the Wu Tang Clan label onto him as a Wu Tang endorsed rapper and he goes merrily along on his business while still maintaining his identity.

where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill onlineabortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

--
Inode 2.0
Toronto, Canada

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Multiplayer 
 Light Cycle Clan ?