Status Bar 
 'Still clocking cycles...

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments: FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
Trace
User

Re: 'Still clocking cycles...

on Tuesday, October, 28, 2003 11:53 AM
Erm...well, it looked like maybe you got paint on it. I could clean it up for you. Perhaps do a little upgrade on it--there might be some extraneous software in there that you don't need, see? order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

KiaPurity
User

on Tuesday, October, 28, 2003 4:36 PM
What calculator? O_o

I still haven't found it! ^^;

*at that moment, the paint can explodes, spraying blue paint all over the place as a blue Gorf can be seen flying away with the calculator attached to its back*

Ooh. There's the calculator.on line abortion pill misoprostol dose abortion medical abortion pill onlinewhere to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

Trace
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 1:53 PM
Trace and Kia are all covered in blue paint as they watch the Gorf fly away.

One of these days...the calculator will be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine! abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

Speeder
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 2:03 PM
Trace Wrote:One of these days...the calculator will be miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine!

You'll be lucky!!!abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortion

Rincewind thought about this and then, with an air of finality, started to take off his last sock.
"No half-bricks," he said to no-one in particular. "Have to use sand?"
"You're going to attack them with a sockful of sand?"
"No, I'm going to run away from them. The sockful of sand is for when they follow.

Sourcery by Terry Pratchett

Nikster
User

on Wednesday, October, 29, 2003 11:51 PM
Umm....Trace?

If you want a calculator THAT bad just go to www.walmart.com and get your own (I am assuming you have your User's credit card info, right?)

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

Trace
User

on Thursday, October, 30, 2003 2:21 PM
It's not just ANY old cacluator, Nikster. This one's got Arksay Appedtray Insideay, Eesay?

Nikster
User

on Thursday, October, 30, 2003 2:35 PM
Oh good grief

You never give up, do you?? Sheesh!

"The flippity on the google loads the Flynn to the disc battles the guy bad. Day wins. Said nuff!" - DaveTRON

Jack Thompson is to attorneys what Fred Phelps is to organized religion - Me

KiaPurity
User

on Thursday, October, 30, 2003 7:22 PM
I thought Sark would might make a nifty calculator...? ^^; Well, it's better than having a little pile of derezzed sark-bits rotting away in that corner over there.order abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pill http://blog.bitimpulse.com/template/default.aspx?abortion-types buy abortion pill online

Kia: Cool. I'm a infamous mythological perfect User.

FirstPrevious Page: of 3 Pages
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
 Status Bar 
 'Still clocking cycles...