Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 T-Junctions and Clean Building

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
Inode
User

on Wednesday, October, 22, 2003 10:58 AM
I'm aware that it makes for good practice building levels cleanly. Thing is, how important is it to fix all the t-junctions that appear on a level? It looks like it would be time-consuming at the very least. For instance, I opened up the rings sample level and the amount of criss-crossing lines in it is staggering. It's even worse viewing the levels from the side. Is there an automated way of repairing t-junctions, or is this something that unfortunately has to be done by hand if it's even necessary at all?

abortion pills online http://www.kvicksundscupen.se/template/default.aspx?abortion-questions cytotec abortion

--
Inode 2.0
Future Control Industries
Toronto, Canada

flynn1978
User

Re: T-Junctions and Clean Building

on Friday, October, 24, 2003 10:02 PM
How do you open up (set up-decompile) the sample levels for Tron?

I can't get it to work...and I dont' know what exactly to do 'cause the instructions are a lil vague.

I read you're supposed to use the command line or something, but what and where is it?

Is it on like the windows start menu or in the Tron directories somewhere...

I just don't know and it's peeving me major.order abortion pill abortion pill buy online where to buy abortion pill

"Happy is the man of reason who can face the world in season."

Falty
User

on Friday, October, 24, 2003 10:40 PM
what i did was use the lithrez batch file, modified it to unpack the samplemaps.rez file. Then when i opened up DEdit i opened that .DEP uporder abortion pill http://unclejohnsprojects.com/template/default.aspx?morning-after-pill-price where to buy abortion pill

Falty
User

on Saturday, October, 25, 2003 4:57 AM
T-junctions should be addressed during the building process so you don't have to go back and repair. Use the ';' key often to hide that clutter and concentrate on the model at hand. The processor will fix the T-junctions but you don't want to leave the processor up to its own devices concerning your precious new level do you? NO...the document stated that while it will fix the T-junctions there's no tell how your lighting will look after it's done.

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, October, 26, 2003 2:33 PM
Falty Wrote:what i did was use the lithrez batch file, modified it to unpack the samplemaps.rez file. Then when i opened up DEdit i opened that .DEP up
Can you give me a runthrough of what you typed?

I tried something like that but it didn't go over well.

Help!abortion pills online abortion questions cytotec abortion

flynn1978
User

on Sunday, October, 26, 2003 5:57 PM
I just tried copying the bat file and modding it to unpack the sample maps rez, (this copy I made was put into my My Docs dir and seemed to work with no problem-I don't think I have to change dir.s) and it said file error or something after I finally got what seemed to be a correct directory edit, and nothing seemed to work...

Even if I got that to work somehow, I still wouldn't know how to load up the sample levels in dedit....I'm 50/50 success/stuck in the mud with the editor and it's a lil' jarring...

*I need a Sark's Brew, but my user can't unpack it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*where to buy abortion pill ordering abortion pills to be shipped to house buy abortion pill online

Falty
User

on Sunday, October, 26, 2003 7:21 PM
tell me how your tron directory is structured...did you install it all in the default location?

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels