Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Player weapons

New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
AuthorComments:  Page: of 1 Page
cirlin
User

Player weapons

on Tuesday, October, 28, 2003 1:17 PM
Anyone know how to get your disc in a level? I can't find anything in the .doc's about it.where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill how to order the abortion pill online order abortion pill

josh.exe
User

Re: Player weapons

on Friday, September, 24, 2004 9:24 PM
press h or j and mabey press "1"where to buy abortion pills online an abortion pill buy abortion pills onlinei need to buy the abortion pill abortion pill order abortion pillwhere to buy abortion pills online link pill for abortion onlineonline purchase abortion pill read abortion pill online purchase

Steve
User

Re: Player weapons

on Tuesday, September, 28, 2004 4:38 PM
I presume you meant, "I want to have a weapon in my hand when I start a fan-made level."

I'm no longer actively pursuing making SP Tron levels (not user-friendly enough). So, I can't give you any more insight then what I previously wrote here. Hopefully, it's self-explanatory enough to get you going. Enjoy.

Also, you should check other Tron message boards for level-building advice.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I haven't seen this anywhere else, so I thought I'd share it here...

In order for you to automatically have a weapon when you start a level (provided that it is the first level)...

1). Create your GameStartPoint object (you probably have already done this). // You need a place to enter the level.

2). Create a WeaponItem object (let's call it "WeaponItem0" for simplicity sake). // You need a weapon.

2a). Set Visible to "False." // There's no point in seeing it elsewhere if you already have it).
2b). Set Move to Floor to "False." // There's no point in it being on the ground, especially if you can't see it.
2c). Set your Weapontype to whatever you want. // I chose "Disc" simply because it's the first weapon you'd usually receive.

3). Go back to your GameStartPoint object. In the Command field, type (it's case sensitive & don't include the quotation marks, "MSG WeaponItem0 ACTIVATE"

There. Now, when you start your level, you have a weapon (in this case, a Disc).

If someone has a better method for this, by all means, reply.abortion pills online abortion pill online purchase cytotec abortionwhere to buy abortion pills online http://www.extrageek.com/template/default.aspx?an-abortion-pill buy abortion pills online

Page: of 1 Page
New New Comments | Post No Change | Locked Closed
Forums 
  Tron 2.0: Design Characters and Levels 
 Player weapons